Clarins Renew-Plus Body Serum uploaded by Massielle Nathalie M.

BY CLARINS

Concentrated, anti-wrinkle body serum helps restore the smoothness, firmness and radiance of young-looking skin. The dual moisturizing and cellular renewal action of Water Lily extract encourages the elimination of dry, flaky cells — smoothing away roughness to leave skin soft, supple and bright. Moisturizes all through the day and night.

• Does it last or do you have to reapply a few times a day?...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
  • Is this good for fine lines and wrinkles? 1 Answers
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Clairns is an amazing high end skin care brand I've used several of their products including this one it's worth the splurge makes my skin appear youthful and glowing
Nathalia D.
Missouri City, TX
I feel my skin really good when I'm using this product. It's effective and I would definitely buy it again. I recommend it.
Holly L.
Council Hill, OK
Love this product after using it my skin was smooth and soft very pleased to let you know about this awesome product
Michele F.
Baldwin, NY
I don't use this product all the time.. but when I do my, skin feels amazing. it leaves my skin so nice and smooth.
Amanda A.
Makes my skin feel and look amazing! My skin was soft and didn't feel like it had a film over it. Recommended!
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
J'ai reçu un échantillon de 100 ml et que tous les produits Clarins est trop bon de recommander, je l'aime
Grace C.
Nailsea , Nailsea
This is possibly my favourite body product! I adore the texture as it's lightweight and feels like a serum so absorbs easily meaning you can use day or night and don't have to wait ages for it to sink into your skin. Love the smell it's fresh and clean, always reminds me of something but can never put my finger on what that is.

I suffer from small little bumps on the surface of the skins sometimes mainly on arms and tops on legs. This just gets rid of it with a day or 2. Skin looks smoothers, brighter and feels softer! 100% recommend this. Clarins Renew-Plus Body Serum
makeup g.
Super product that anybody could use! Not the cheapest but the packaging is lovely! I got this in a gift set with other clarins products and it was really worth while! The only improvement would be to add more product in the packaging.
Emily S.
Doncaster
Made skin feel so refreshed and clean after using it was so nice and made skin feel hydrated and plump after use and also cleared up skin and made it more even.
Midori L.
London
Lught moisturiser for instant hydration. Tough does not work well to lock in the water during the dry season. Light texture is probably good for summer use.
Chelsea D.
Sandston, VA
Does it last or do you have to reapply a few times a day? Does it leave a sticky feeling or weighted down feeling in your skin?
Renee M.
How well does this work?
Kayla G.
Barnesville, GA
Is this good for fine lines and wrinkles?