BY CLARINS

This relaxing body treatment oil—with 100% pure plant extracts, including Geranium, Bitter Orange, Camomile and Basil—helps relieve feeling of stress and fatigue for a total feeling of well-being. Hazelnut Oil locks in moisture to leave body skin soft and satin-smooth. Helps soothe tired muscles after exercise.

Ciera N.
Baltimore, MD
First things first, SMELLS SO GOOD! I absolutely love this oil, it’s light and distributes easily, and feels great on the skin. I was given this as a gift and fell in love.
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
OMG----if I could give this oil a 10 star, I would. It's all plants base. Great for stretch marks, uneven skin around the legs, thighs and butt. Massage this nightly before a body lotion. It's non greasy and smells as if you just came from a Spa.. Retail: $50
Tímea S.
Omg if this isn't the best oil smell in the market than I don't know what is. Smelling this brings me to a fantasy world completely relaxed and feel amazing. Price I don't know because I got it as a free tester. Definitely purchasing thissss!!!
Laurence B.
Gaspé
My body skins was always dry but now I used it and this makes a big difference! Recommended it