BY CLARINS #67 in Self-Tanner

First-ever self tanning innovation! Just 3 drops, added to your Clarins day and/or night moisturizer, warm the complexion with a sun-kissed glow — for a healthy look, all year long. Clarins' exclusive 99.8% natural formula promotes perfectly natural, even results. All that, plus the benefits of your daily skin care. Golden Glow Booster must be used in combination with a moisturizer and never alone. Lets you create a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow. Gradual self tanning results.

Elle U.
I got this in a 2 pc kit with a travel size version of Clarins early wrinkle prevention Day Cream, so naturally that's what I've been mixing it with most often. Using this mixture, the smell is super overwhelming at first but after 10 minutes or so seems to lessen a lot. But almost every time I put it on, I want to immediately wash it off just because the serum has a strong self-tanner smell and the cream is very perfume-y, which is perfectly fine on it's own, but I could never put this on in the morning and go through out my day with the combination of products because it just makes me self-conscious about the strong smell. With that said, I normally opt to use this before bed or I'll just leave it on a few hours in the morning and rinse it off with water before I leave the house.

The drops themselves are a really great idea- I imagine it'll work with any serum, moisturizer, cream or even foundation. I normally use a dark self-tanner on my face when I do my body, but it washes off my face within a few days due to my exfoliator and toner, so using these drops for maintenance keeps me from being a completely different shade to my body between self-tan applications. It's definitely not a dark or bronzing self tan, it's definitely more of a golden hue and just warms up your complexion gradually.

Edit: I wanted to clarify I took a star off for the price and smell. I managed to snag it for $4 on clearance at TJ Maxx- I'd 100% repurchase if I could always find it for less then $15, but I would never pay full price (about $32) for it considering the smell.
annalishamassey M.
I learned about glow booster Via a beauty blog and had to try it myself. I add just a few drops to my moisturizer or cc cream several times a week to help maintain a healthy glow. It is small enough to travel with so it does come with me on vacation it’s the easiest way to add just a little bit of Pow To your complexion.
Erin C.
I really enjoy this for the summer when I want to add more color to my face. What I do is mix this in with my moisturizer and it adds a nice glow to my skin. Depending on how much color you want you can use more drops. I have repurchased this multiple times and will continue to do so.
Alisa R.
New castle , DE
Love the idea. You can control colour by adding more or less drops. I’m using 2-3 twice a week to maintain colour. Amazing that I use product I like as a base. Will definitely buy again
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I love this self-tanner. I use the body one for my face with no issues. I haven't tried the facial self-tanner yet, I feel like it would take more or longer to get a nice glow but I'll give it a try when I run out of mine. Since I've only been using it for my face it's lasted me a long time. Nearly 4 months. I just add about 4-5 drops to my facial moisturizer and the next day I have a nice sunkissed look! I highly recommend! I don't know why this stuff isn't talked about more! It's great!
Natalie L.
I just bought this maybe two weeks ago and I am OBSESSED. I was a little bit nervous that it would make me orange, but it has the perfect subtle glow. It is literally my favorite part of my morning skincare routine. It smells so amazing I can't get over it. I mix this with Glossier priming moisturizer and it is such a perfect consistency. I can;t say enough good things about this, you only need two to three drops and I imagine it will last a long time even though it comes in such a small bottle. The only thing is, listen to the packaging when it says wash your hands after, I almost never do because i'm lazy, but it does slightly discolor your hands but I don't really care that much.
Cheyanna S.
This is such a unique and incredible product! I love the freedom I have to use my favorite moisturizers and also get a great self-tan. This is also the only facial self-tanner that I have personally used that gives me color since most don't work well on my oily skin. I love the dropper packaging too as it makes it super convenient to dispense a few drops each use. Will purchase again!
Candace H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love how these drops can turn any lotion in a self tanner. The only problem is the bottle when the drops come out - sometimes I feel like I need to shake it to get the drops out and if I'm not careful, it goes on my hands or on a surface that I touch (like the sink) and I wake up to dark splotches the next day.
Georgia F.
Warrington, Cheshire
My favorite summer essential hands down! Definitely one for the holidays. I've just come back from a trip to Bulgaria and if you're like me, you'll understand the struggle of coming home from a week away with an awesome summer glow coupled with a ghostly white face!
Put it down to the makeup I wear or the fact I do try my best to protect my face from the sun anyway (as I'm not one for ageing before my time) but I know I'm always coming home with nothing more than a red nose.
This product is the most natural, gradual facial tan I have ever used and it's super easy to apply. I usually add a couple of drops of the oil to my evening moisturizer before I go to bed and massage in as normal. No fuss. No mess. And when I wake up in the morning - Et Voile! A beautiful sun-kissed glow that leaves my face the same colour as my body for once!
You can repeat this as many nights on the trot as you like to build up a great base or just every so often when you're feeling a little pale. Great product!
Kjersti O.
This product is great. Mix with moisturizer day and night and won't affect you if you have fair skin. 4-5 drops and I have fair skin and doesn't make me orange at all. Doesn't make me breakout either and I have combo skin
McKenna K.
Is there a way that I can make this tan stay on longer it's really pretty and natural looking .
Konni B.
San Clemente, CA
Can anyone tell me how this smells? Does it have a sticky residue? Any problems applying makeup over it?
nataly m.
Guatemala
Islike a moistourizer or just like spray tan?
Alana S.
How long does the color last?
Lisa R.
Does this product give you a naturally tanned look? Do you use it every day? Is it really good or do you recommend something else?

back