BY CLARINS #83 in Self-Tanner

First-ever self tanning innovation! Just 3 drops, added to your Clarins day and/or night moisturizer, warm the complexion with a sun-kissed glow — for a healthy look, all year long. Clarins' exclusive 99.8% natural formula promotes perfectly natural, even results. All that, plus the benefits of your daily skin care. Golden Glow Booster must be used in combination with a moisturizer and never alone. Lets you create a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow. Gradual self tanning results.

annalishamassey M.
I learned about glow booster Via a beauty blog and had to try it myself. I add just a few drops to my moisturizer or cc cream several times a week to help maintain a healthy glow. It is small enough to travel with so it does come with me on vacation it’s the easiest way to add just a little bit of Pow To your complexion.
Alisa R.
New castle , DE
Love the idea. You can control colour by adding more or less drops. I’m using 2-3 twice a week to maintain colour. Amazing that I use product I like as a base. Will definitely buy again
Natalie L.
I just bought this maybe two weeks ago and I am OBSESSED. I was a little bit nervous that it would make me orange, but it has the perfect subtle glow. It is literally my favorite part of my morning skincare routine. It smells so amazing I can't get over it. I mix this with Glossier priming moisturizer and it is such a perfect consistency. I can;t say enough good things about this, you only need two to three drops and I imagine it will last a long time even though it comes in such a small bottle. The only thing is, listen to the packaging when it says wash your hands after, I almost never do because i'm lazy, but it does slightly discolor your hands but I don't really care that much.
Cheyanna S.
This is such a unique and incredible product! I love the freedom I have to use my favorite moisturizers and also get a great self-tan. This is also the only facial self-tanner that I have personally used that gives me color since most don't work well on my oily skin. I love the dropper packaging too as it makes it super convenient to dispense a few drops each use. Will purchase again!
Candace H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love how these drops can turn any lotion in a self tanner. The only problem is the bottle when the drops come out - sometimes I feel like I need to shake it to get the drops out and if I'm not careful, it goes on my hands or on a surface that I touch (like the sink) and I wake up to dark splotches the next day.
Georgia F.
Warrington, Cheshire
My favorite summer essential hands down! Definitely one for the holidays. I've just come back from a trip to Bulgaria and if you're like me, you'll understand the struggle of coming home from a week away with an awesome summer glow coupled with a ghostly white face!
Put it down to the makeup I wear or the fact I do try my best to protect my face from the sun anyway (as I'm not one for ageing before my time) but I know I'm always coming home with nothing more than a red nose.
This product is the most natural, gradual facial tan I have ever used and it's super easy to apply. I usually add a couple of drops of the oil to my evening moisturizer before I go to bed and massage in as normal. No fuss. No mess. And when I wake up in the morning - Et Voile! A beautiful sun-kissed glow that leaves my face the same colour as my body for once!
You can repeat this as many nights on the trot as you like to build up a great base or just every so often when you're feeling a little pale. Great product!
Kjersti O.
This product is great. Mix with moisturizer day and night and won't affect you if you have fair skin. 4-5 drops and I have fair skin and doesn't make me orange at all. Doesn't make me breakout either and I have combo skin
Alice W.
Flushing, NY
I saw an ad for this and was sold. I bought it from Sephora immediately and I was glad I did. The bottle may seem small but it lasts for a long time. A little goes a long way. You only need 2-3 drops to mix with your moisturizer to see results. The drops come out easily and you don't need to press too hard. It's easy to use, just remember to wash your hands right after. I use it overnight with my clarins moisturizer and I wake up with sun kissed skin. I've been complimented on it by numerous people. Definitely recommend.
Katie S.
Farmingville, NY
This product has been a miracle in a bottle for me. I love the natural healthy glow it gives my skin and does not make my face look orange. I add 3 drops to my moisturizer daily and within a few hours you can actually see that my face is slightly more tan. I can't wait to try the body drops too! Will repurchase and for $30 a bottle it will last at least a few months before you need to repurchase. I've been using mine for over a month and have hardly made a dent into it.
Ashley E.
Washington, DC
I've been very impressed by this product. I love that you mix it with your moisturizer instead of being forced to use whatever base is provided, as with other products. I find that I only need 2 drops to get a nice glow. Any more than that and it does get a bit orange. But with 2, it provides very natural looking color. Though a bit pricey, if you only use a couple drops at a time it last quite awhile. Great for summer, but also nice for Winter so you don't look pallid. I like that it gives you control.
McKenna K.
Is there a way that I can make this tan stay on longer it's really pretty and natural looking .
Konni B.
San Clemente, CA
Can anyone tell me how this smells? Does it have a sticky residue? Any problems applying makeup over it?
Lisa R.
Does this product give you a naturally tanned look? Do you use it every day? Is it really good or do you recommend something else?
Alana S.
How long does the color last?
nataly m.
Guatemala
Islike a moistourizer or just like spray tan?