BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClarins
Pure Scrub Purifying Gel Scrub

Clarins Pure Scrub Purifying Gel Scrub

by Clarins

Foaming gel face scrub for oily skin that deeply exfoliates and mattifies.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clarins Pure Scrub Purifying Gel Scrub!
Evelyn K.
Kingwood, TX
Really nice scrub. Smells so good.. it’s gentle and smells light and luxurious. I feel like the texture of the scrub beads are effective and I enjoy using this in my routine. A lovely pick me up after a stressful day. Will more than likely repurchase when I’m out. I do wish it was a bit less costly.
Katie  W.
Ashburn, VA
Clarins Pure Scrub Purifying Gel Scrub uploaded by Katie  W.
Yes!!!! This is my absolute favorite scrub! I do use this daily at night as part of my pm routine. It smells fab (ingredient based) but is has the perfect scrubbies or balls to reallt help exfoliate the skin gently. My skin has never felt better with this and the SOS Pure clay mask in combo! I totally recommend!
Max R.
Studio City, CA
This scrub is amazing! I have combination skin, oily around the T zone, mildly sensitive, but I can’t imagine my life without facial scrubs. I don’t use this daily, maybe 3 times a week max, but that’s enough to keep my skin smooth and clear, and not traumatize it. It’s not the most gentle scrub (you just gotta pick the one that suits your skin type) but that’s why I love it - it’s effective and it does what it is made for. Applying moisturizers after that scrub literally transforms your skin in seconds.
María P.
Ubrique
Clarins Pure Scrub Purifying Gel Scrub uploaded by María P.
I think that it is a good product. It helps my skin to be more matte and less oil. I combine this product with a mask of the same brand.
Hanna S.
East Hanover, NJ
The gel exfoliates and deeply cleanses the skin of the face. Ideal for oily and combination skin. Particles of volcanic lava effectively remove impurities and dead cells, and also clean pores. The skin becomes noticeably smoother, radiant with cleanliness and freshness. A caring formula based on the extract of fireweed helps to narrow the pores and eliminate oily sheen.Now I’m just using this scrub peeling and I really like it! Gently but surely polishes, without negativity. Sensitive age skin in perfect order. Great product!
Jo M.
South Queensferry, South Queensferry
It's not my favourite face wash but it's ok. Kinda unassuming which I suppose is what you might want from a face scrub.
Wafa T.
regina
From the first time I noticed how my skin feels so soooft and smooth Really in lovvvvve 😩❤️❤️❤️❤️ I use it mostly one time a week when I do my deep skincare 👍🏼
Annie B.
The paddocks, Leighton buzzard
Makes my skin feel very smooth. I use it with the toning lotion and cleansing milk and I think it has done much for my acne

Looking for your answer?