Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel With Marula Oil uploaded by Camilla T.

BY CLARINS

A true cleansing sensation! Clarins triple-texture cleansing gel transforms into an oil that melts-away every last trace of excess oil and impurities — including the heaviest make-up. Water-activates into a silky milk that rinses skin clean. Soothes and nourishes with Marula Oil for optimal radiance and comfort.

zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This product turns from gel to a white pasty substance when it encounters water and friction. It does not work work with my sonic cleanser so I typically just apply with my hands. It has a silky feel but the problem is that it leaves a lot of residue on my skin. Not sure if that's intentional or supposed to serve as some type of pre-moisturizer but I can say it does soften my skin. I usually use it a few times a week and rotate it between other cleansers which fully rinse off.
Ann N.
My favourite cleansing oil! Yes, it comes in a gel form, which means it doesn't drip or disappear between your fingers when you are trying to apply it. It turns into oil as you massage it on your face and into milk once you add a little bit of water. Removes all makeup and grime. Smell delicious. Feels luxurious. Lasts long! Overall, a genius formula.
Julie K.
Absolutely love this cleansing gel! Love that this turns into an oil and then a milk once massaged with water. This removes every bit of makeup, including eye makeup so easily and gently. I hate admitting that I hadn't tried this sooner, absolute winner for me all around. Leaves my skin makeup free, and so soft and clean without feeling stripped or harsh.
Melissa M.
Billerica, MA
This is so luxurious and like the other Clarins face washes feels like the makeup is being sucked from your face. However, I feel like I need to repeat the rinse sometimes to get everything off: Feels like you are getting everything off but leaves more than you would think after a first rinse.
Maria V.
I don't regret purchasing this at all. It's the first oil-type cleanser I've tried and I like that it's still moisturizing. Its heavily scented once you rinse with water and does sting a little around the eyes but it does work. I still found that I needed to swipe under my eyes again with a cotton pad after but it did get off a majority of my makeup.
Alicia S.
Love love love this product for my very sensitive eyes!! Breaks down the most stubborn water proof mascara and lip products!!
S M.
This is a peachy coloured gel with an oily texture. I like to massage it onto dry skin and it takes mere seconds to destroy even the heaviest makeup. I LOVE how easy and effective this is. It is less messy than makeup removing oils (doesn’t drip or run!) but is just as, if not more, effective. It turns into a milk on contact with water and rinses away cleanly/ leaves behind no residue. My skin feels soft and comfortable after use. Clarins are pretty good with their sampling- I’d recommend trying it first if you’re sceptical. I was, and now I’m converted.
Camilla T.
I've used this for a few months and really like it. It's effective and non irritating. The only negative for me is that it feels a bit sticky at first but on contact with the skin becomes more oily.
Judith M.
Conlig
Unlike most wash of cleansers this leaves my skin feeling soft but not tight
It's gentle yet removes every scrap of makeup with ease
The fragrance is pleasant without being overpowering
I would recommend and will be buying again Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel With Marula Oil
Wendy X.
This is my favourite, go to make up remover. It comes out of the tube like a gel, but when you rub it between your hands it melts into the most luxurious oil. Once it touches water it turns into a milky cleanser and washes off super easily without leaving a greasy residue. It's also not stripping and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. t wear waterproof mascara daily so it's really important for me to have a make up remover that removes ALL traces of mascara while being gentle on my short, stubby lashes. This is the best one I've found as it removes every trace of makeup, it doesn't dry out my skin, and it doesn't case break outs.