Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel With Marula Oil uploaded by Sara F.Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel With Marula Oil uploaded by Leah C.Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel With Marula Oil uploaded by Camilla T.

BY CLARINS

A true cleansing sensation! Clarins triple-texture cleansing gel transforms into an oil that melts-away every last trace of excess oil and impurities — including the heaviest make-up. Water-activates into a silky milk that rinses skin clean. Soothes and nourishes with Marula Oil for optimal radiance and comfort.

Lianna G.
Miami
Purchased at: ULTA
I originally bought this instead of their green foaming cleanser with beads inside because I do have sensitive combination dry skin. It does do its job of cleansing and it’s definitely extremely sensitive. It feels more like a lotion than a cleanser but that’s probably the only positive side to this. It says foaming on the bottle but...it doesn’t foam at all. It didn’t really help with my dryness but it didn’t make it worse either it was just...the same but clean.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This product turns from gel to a white pasty substance when it encounters water and friction. It does not work work with my sonic cleanser so I typically just apply with my hands. It has a silky feel but the problem is that it leaves a lot of residue on my skin. Not sure if that's intentional or supposed to serve as some type of pre-moisturizer but I can say it does soften my skin. I usually use it a few times a week and rotate it between other cleansers which fully rinse off.
Ann N.
My favourite cleansing oil! Yes, it comes in a gel form, which means it doesn't drip or disappear between your fingers when you are trying to apply it. It turns into oil as you massage it on your face and into milk once you add a little bit of water. Removes all makeup and grime. Smell delicious. Feels luxurious. Lasts long! Overall, a genius formula.
Julie K.
Absolutely love this cleansing gel! Love that this turns into an oil and then a milk once massaged with water. This removes every bit of makeup, including eye makeup so easily and gently. I hate admitting that I hadn't tried this sooner, absolute winner for me all around. Leaves my skin makeup free, and so soft and clean without feeling stripped or harsh.
Melissa M.
Billerica, MA
This is so luxurious and like the other Clarins face washes feels like the makeup is being sucked from your face. However, I feel like I need to repeat the rinse sometimes to get everything off: Feels like you are getting everything off but leaves more than you would think after a first rinse.
Maria V.
I don't regret purchasing this at all. It's the first oil-type cleanser I've tried and I like that it's still moisturizing. Its heavily scented once you rinse with water and does sting a little around the eyes but it does work. I still found that I needed to swipe under my eyes again with a cotton pad after but it did get off a majority of my makeup.
Kristin b.
Norwalk
Have repurchased multiple times. Clears my skin of any clogged pores and removes my makeup. Love the oil at first and then emulsified and rinses clean.
Alicia S.
Love love love this product for my very sensitive eyes!! Breaks down the most stubborn water proof mascara and lip products!!
S M.
This is a peachy coloured gel with an oily texture. I like to massage it onto dry skin and it takes mere seconds to destroy even the heaviest makeup. I LOVE how easy and effective this is. It is less messy than makeup removing oils (doesn’t drip or run!) but is just as, if not more, effective. It turns into a milk on contact with water and rinses away cleanly/ leaves behind no residue. My skin feels soft and comfortable after use. Clarins are pretty good with their sampling- I’d recommend trying it first if you’re sceptical. I was, and now I’m converted.
Sidra I.
Bradford
This is a nice cleanser, particularly for dry skin types. It starts off as a gel which is massaged onto dry skin and becomes an oil which melts any make up off. Once water is added it becomes a milk and washes off relatively easily without residue. However, I would still need to double cleanse - Alone, it doesn’t effectively remove heavy or waterproof make up.

Amazon