BY CLARINS

The ultimate eyebrow kit with six essential grooming tools, presented in a trendy, super-slim silver metallic compact with a built-in oversized mirror. To take with you everywhere, for flawless, beautiful brows. Three different powders to mix and match to shape and even out eyebrows.

Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
My favors for brows!
The shadow color fits perfect in my skin tone and the highlight is natural so I can use all day everyday
Alexis W.
Englewood, CO
There is a color for every eyebrow shade. I love it so much. It is such good quality and I use it every day.
Ana F.
Stockton, CA
I use this everyday, very good quality I highly recommend it. eyebrows always have to look good.
Erika C.
Lake Worth, FL
I like this eyebrow kit because i can combine color to match the color of my hair.
Kerry F.
Belleville
Amazing palette:) this lasts a very long time so it’s worth the splurge. The pigment variation is great for blending differ shades and I love that it has brow bone highlighter included. I recommend this as a higher end choice for brows.
Kelly M.
Mississauga, ON
For picture-perfect eyebrows, this palette is a game changer! A selection of three coloured powders, plus wax to keep every hair in place. I especially like the highlighter which I apply on my brow bone.
Nycolle N.
essas cores para nova estaçao e otima agr com o uso das cores mais fechadas como opreto e o marrom caiu bem as duas cores em uma paleta so