Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum uploaded by Aya E.Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum uploaded by member-79a552c94Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum uploaded by Jamie L.

BY CLARINS

Lightweight serum — with purifying Alpine Willow Herb — instantly tightens, purifies and visibly minimizes enlarged pores — promoting a fresh, flawless complexion. Delivers immediate, all day shine control and a smooth, matte skin texture. Apply before Hydra-Matte Lotion or Ultra-Matte Rebalancing Lotion.

Katie M.
Fremont, CA
Smells great, works great. Except sometimes it's a little heavy for my oily skin and causes some minor breakouts. I just nix it with a clay mask and decrease use down to a few times a week.
Emma M.
Madison, WI
This did not work for me. It smells great, but on days that I used this i felt as though it made me super oily and because of that made my pores more noticeable. This is a fail for me.
Jenna H.
I really like how well it obsorbs int my skin. I did notice my pore getting a bit smaller and it pretty much stopped. I have continued to use it as a moisturizer and will until it's gone. no smell. I do wish it wasn't so expensive.
Rahma A.
Kent, W.A
Clarines products are always really pricy, but this one was worth every penny! I love the cold minty feeling it leaves my skin when I apply it to pore area, and I see difference in my skin when I use the product, and when I don't
Jennifer L.
Johnson City, TN
Lightweight gel
Absorbs quickly
Light scent
Easy to use
Purchased from Macy's
It seems to be more of a treatment product rather than instant gratification
It doesn't immediately fill in or hide the look of pores
Jon H.
West Wyoming , PA
This is product is good, but very very pricey. I got a sample of this product and it worked for what it was supposed to do.

I'm a guy with oil sensitive skin (diva status) and I need a product that is going to be matte on my skin and last all day.It was good, but you can get good drug store dupe for the same affect.
Pamela D.
I really wanted to try this product, b/c I thought my pores were getting larger than normal. I tired it for a couple weeks and I couldn't really see a big difference. I have very sensitive skin and I started getting large pimples; which is pretty unusual for me. Once I stopped the product, my skin cleared up. It may work well for people that do not have sensitive skin, but I didn't have much of a chance to try it.
Melissa M.
This product is good not great. It says its matte pore minimizing but it is a little oily. I used it once and yes it was good but not the best. I always love anything matte so i was a little disapointed. I probably wont use it again until winte when my skin is dryer.
Pearl D.
New Orleans, LA
I'm really amazed on how this product works...it really does minimize your pores! I've tried so many products out there that does nothing to my skin at all. Whenever I tried this, I saw a difference within a week. It's a must have! Would buy again.
Gianilda D01-027078 F.
The price of this product is good value compared to other premium skincare ranges. The 30ml bottle is a good travelling size and usually gives me around 9months+ of daily usage. Will inevitably buy this again when I run out of my current new bottle.