BY CLARINS

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I received this perfume as a gift for Christmas. It's not a scent I'd normally purchase for myself but I have no issue with wearing it for light daytime occasions. Its a very floral scent with heavy emphasis on the rose. It's on the sweet side but it's very light. It's not very long lasting either. It's equivalent to a body splash or after bath spritz not an edt in terms of quality. I'd expect a little more from Clarins. The bottle however is nice and the cute heart shaped sprayer works very well. I'll wear it until its done but I wont re-purchase.
K H.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume. I know it was originally meant for children, however, it has been my first and probably last favorite perfume. I think this came out around 2005 when I was in college and sadly discontinued not long after. Currently you can only find it online or occasionally in shops like TJMaxx, Ross, Marshals, Burlington etc.
The scent is nothing like the "adult version". not even similar. This is sweet like juice, mixed with rose. It reminds me of sweet orange/tangerine and grapefruit with a strong rose base. Its really unique and I always get compliments when I'm wearing it. Which is not as often as I'd like since it's been discontinued at the Clarins counter. Although it has the sweet tones to it, it also has a clean/fresh tone as well. Great for freshening up.
The scent does not last as long as the "adult" version which does make it feel similar to a body splash. But I love it anyway. The bottle is also so cute too.