BY CLARINS

Clarins gentle, spa-fresh facial exfoliator rids skin of make-up, embedded impurities and dead surface cells in one time-saving step — revealing clean, polished skin beneath. Orange extract softens, refreshes and renews radiance. Moringa Seed extract purifies and refines while preserving skin’s natural moisture balance. Gentle Silica Microbeads give clogged pores a breather. Now that’s refreshing!

• Is this something I can use a few times per week if I've ...5 Answers
  • Will this be harsh on the skin? 4 Answers
  • Hi, I have dry/dehydrated/sensitive skin that has recentl...3 Answers
Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser: I have always had a love for Clarins, and this cleanser is one of the best. I got this deluxe sample by redeeming 100 points with Sephora. It smells like oranges... who wouldn't love that? This cleanser is very gentle and has the perfect amout of exfoliating beads. It would be great for someone who has sensitive skin, but still feels the need to exfoliate. " in 61 reviews
  • "Additionally, it did not make my sometimes-oily and very sensitive skin break out, which is great!" in 1 review
  • "Purchased full size and received great Clarins samples." in 1 review
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I’m really picky when it comes to products I use to exfoliate. I have sensitive skin and I find a lot of physical exfoliating products to be to harsh and drying and the beads are too big. This product is perfect for my skin, they have tiny beads and the orange peel ingredient brightens my skin. I switch between this product and an AHA/BHA exfoliater. Great product, removes all the dead skin cells and reveals brighter fresher skin and leave your skin hydrated after.
Taylor J.
Bend
I really liked this cleanser. It has light exfoliating and it smells like citrus/oranges, which I enjoyed. I used this in my face as well as my arms (I get acne on my arms and I wanted to see if this helped). It actually did help my acne disappear! It does dry your skin out though, so I would recommend using a moisturizer afterwords. I would recommend this if you have acne prone skin.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love this cleanser!! Very gentle yet seems to work well for helping smoothness in my acne-scarred skin. I use it about 3 times a week in mornings. Leaves my skin refreshed and smooth, perfect for makeup application right after! The bottle lasts forever, so even at the price point it’s at it’s well worth it!
Jessica A.
Plano, TX
Finally something that works! Over the years my skin has become rough mainly on my chin and nose, almost like black heads. After one use my skin was so soft and smooth! It actually removed all the junk from my skin. I also have super sensitive skin and this did not hurt it. This is super gentle but works!
Mary F.
I love this. I’ve always been scared to add an exfoliator to my routine because I have sensitive skin but this is gentle enough for sensitive skin and I love the orange extract. I ordered the travel size and honestly it’s a pretty generous amount for a travel size
Jane C.
BEST cleanser. The exfoliating is gentle enough to use every day and makes your skin look refreshed. It has helped even my skin tone and clear uneven clogged pores. I noticed when I switched cleansers that nothing worked as good as this one! Had to go back, despite the cost. Totally worth it.
NIA R.
I used this product four years ago when my friend introduced me to its. I don’t know why I stopped using this product. I hazard a really bad breakout on my forehead and cheek area. Used it twice in the past four days... my breakouts are completely gone! I personally love all their products.
Angel H.
I did like this product except for the smell. It smells like house hold cleaning products. It made my face feel fresh and clean after I rinsed it off. I received this as a sample in a bag from Ulta. I will not be purchasing this due to the nasty smell.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
I think this product is amazing. I have combination skin so it gets oily at sometimes, but then flakey and dry at others. I found this product to leave my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. Using this cleanser is my favorite part of my skincare routine. I am always left with a fresh and glowing face after using this product.
Marella M.
New Milford, NJ
Smells really good & you can find this product in most beauty department stores lien Ulta or Nordstrom! I think the one at Ulta is $15 and I have used this twice a day (morning and night) and it makes your skin super soft!
Mirta  R.
Delhi, CA
Is clarins a really good brand???i have never herd of it
Melissa B.
Avondale, AZ
I received this as a gift. Where am I able to purchase this???
Jamie R.
Eau Claire , WI
Is this something I can use a few times per week if I've got sensitive skin?
Latasia B.
Columbus , GA
Will this be harsh on the skin?
Amy H.
West Falls, NY
Hi, I have dry/dehydrated/sensitive skin that has recently become acne prone when a product reacts negatively to a product. I'm looking for a gentle exfoliating product, but one that also does a great job of exfoliating any dry patches and pores. Would anyone have experience with this product enough to know if you would recommend it for me to try? My skin & I thank you very much!

back