Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Anna S.Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by ☺️🙏🏽кαтєℓуии ¢.Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Ines G.See all 9 photos
3 colors available

BY CLARINS

Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, 4.4 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Is this something I can use a few tim...It is gentle enough to be used... 3 Answers
  • Will this be harsh on the skin? Not at all. It is very gentle... 3 Answers
  • Hi, I have dry/dehydrated/sensitive s...I've suffered from acne for ye... 2 Answers
Photos (9)
  • "It would be great for someone who has sensitive skin, but still feels the need to exfoliate. " in 1 review
  • "Additionally, it did not make my sometimes-oily and very sensitive skin break out, which is great!" in 1 review
  • "Purchased full size and received great Clarins samples." in 1 review
ana o.
ana o.
I recommend this to close friends. My 4 yrs exp. is that a lil goes a long way. You need to gently massage ur face with a pea sized amount, and if ur skin adversely reacts at first, start out small. I have healthy adult male skin, but it's cleaned up black heads, virtually no breakouts, wonderful smell & a nice glow. I agree with what a Pro* told me, drinking lots of water, eating healthy, but mainly low sugar (less collagen breakdown) and sun protection, along with a good moisturizer are key. Along with this cleansing product, I like 3 masks. 1. plain Aloe. 2. Orange Zest & Yogurt (plain/organic) + a lil Honey. 3. Rice Milk (warm) + a lil Honey (soaked paper towel "mask" 8-o) Be happy with Yer hot mUg!Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, 4.32-Ounce Box
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
West Long Branch, NJ
This has been my favorite product for a few years now. It smells great and feels great on my skin. one bottle lasts me months at a time. I have extremely sensitive skin so it great to have found a brand and product that cleans and exfoliates my face with out causing dryness or irritation. The exfoliating beads, or the rough stuff in it is small enough that you don't feel like your scratching your face, but also big enough that it really works. I honestly could not say enough good things about this product, but it is basically just perfect.
Liz M.
Liz M.
My absolute favorite cleanser! I have sensitive skin and this is a gentle enough exfoliator that I can use it every day (but also use the gentle foaming cleanser throughout the week). My skin can get red or dry very easily, but this has never irritated my skin. A little bit goes a LONG way - it took me almost a year to get through my first bottle, washing once a day probably 4-5 days a week. Not just great quality - great bang for your buck too!
Liz Q.
Liz Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite daily exfoliators! It's very gentle, enough to use daily! I got my whole family into using this cleanser, even my father and brother! It's great for dry to oily skin types. It smells fresh and a bit like citrus. A little goes such a long way, this one bottle will last me almost an entire year. My skin is so refreshed and soft afterwards without feeling dry and stripped of moisture. It helps with absorption of your skincare!
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
Carnegie, PA
Love this! I've used SO many different facial cleansers and although I have liked a lot of them, this one is my all time favorite! It makes for a simple morning routine and keeps my face feeling clean for really long... I have combination skin and I'm either one extreme or the other. This has helped keep my face a perfect balance without drying my skin out or not cleaning it well enough. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Molly L.
Molly L.
Brookline, NH
I loved this gentle exfoliating cleanser from clarins. it wasn't harsh on my sensitive skin like most exfoliators. the microexfoliation beads are small and aren't too large that they make abrasions on my skin. I don't mind paying a lot for skin care products and this definitely wasn't drugstore but it wasn't high end either. I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin and I would definitely repurchase!
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
Pretty good exfoliator. I know it says "gentle" but I didn't really even feel any exfoliating. It might just have been the formula being "gentle exfoliating" rather than having some gentle micro scrubbers in there, but I generally like to FEEL the exfoliation happening. (I tend to lean towards purchasing medium exfoliating face products). I ended up giving this to my husband to use and he likes it!
Cynira C.
Cynira C.
Valley Stream, NY
I start with the One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser because it washes away all of the dirt and dead skin without irritating my skin. The orange extract will soften your skin while the gentle silica microbeads will help to clear your pores, and the moringa seed extract purifies and refines your skin leaving it feeling refreshed. I absolutely recommend this is you have acne prone skin.
Dawn s.
Dawn s.
San Francisco, CA
This product is a classic. Clarins is one of my absolute favorite skin care brands. Not only are they are staple, my mom has used them her entire life as well and swears by them. We have very different skin (mine oily combination and hers being normal to dry), but Clarins really hits it out of the park for just about anyone! They are to the point and just downright amazing.
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
At first I was worried that this may cause a breakout, I have pretty sensitive skin but it worked really well and left my skin feeling great.I love this product for days when I am too tired to go through the soap and water rinsing at the sink. I just use this on a cotton ball and then follow up with a nice warm moist towel and my favorite moisturizer and call it a night.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Oneida, NY
I received this as a gift. Where am I able to purchase this???
Mirta  R.
Mirta R.
Delhi, CA
Is clarins a really good brand???i have never herd of it
Latasia B.
Latasia B.
Columbus , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this be harsh on the skin?
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Eau Claire, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this something I can use a few times per week if I've got sensitive skin?
Amy H.
Amy H.
West Falls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi, I have dry/dehydrated/sensitive skin that has recently become acne prone when a product reacts negatively to a product. I'm looking for a gentle exfoliating product, but one that also does a great job of exfoliating any dry patches and pores. Would anyone have experience with this product enough to know if you would recommend it for me to try? My skin & I thank you very much!