3 colors available

BY CLARINS

Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, 4.4 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Is this something I can use a few times per week if I've got sensit...4 Answers
  • Will this be harsh on the skin? 4 Answers
  • Hi, I have dry/dehydrated/sensitive skin that has recently become a...3 Answers
Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "It would be great for someone who has sensitive skin, but still feels the need to exfoliate. " in 1 review
  • "Additionally, it did not make my sometimes-oily and very sensitive skin break out, which is great!" in 1 review
  • "Purchased full size and received great Clarins samples." in 1 review
ana o.
ana o.
I recommend this to close friends. My 4 yrs exp. is that a lil goes a long way. You need to gently massage ur face with a pea sized amount, and if ur skin adversely reacts at first, start out small. I have healthy adult male skin, but it's cleaned up black heads, virtually no breakouts, wonderful smell & a nice glow. I agree with what a Pro* told me, drinking lots of water, eating healthy, but mainly low sugar (less collagen breakdown) and sun protection, along with a good moisturizer are key. Along with this cleansing product, I like 3 masks. 1. plain Aloe. 2. Orange Zest & Yogurt (plain/organic) + a lil Honey. 3. Rice Milk (warm) + a lil Honey (soaked paper towel "mask" 8-o) Be happy with Yer hot mUg!Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, 4.32-Ounce Box
Liz Q.
Liz Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite daily exfoliators! It's very gentle, enough to use daily! I got my whole family into using this cleanser, even my father and brother! It's great for dry to oily skin types. It smells fresh and a bit like citrus. A little goes such a long way, this one bottle will last me almost an entire year. My skin is so refreshed and soft afterwards without feeling dry and stripped of moisture. It helps with absorption of your skincare!
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
Carnegie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! I've used SO many different facial cleansers and although I have liked a lot of them, this one is my all time favorite! It makes for a simple morning routine and keeps my face feeling clean for really long... I have combination skin and I'm either one extreme or the other. This has helped keep my face a perfect balance without drying my skin out or not cleaning it well enough. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Molly L.
Molly L.
Brookline, NH
I loved this gentle exfoliating cleanser from clarins. it wasn't harsh on my sensitive skin like most exfoliators. the microexfoliation beads are small and aren't too large that they make abrasions on my skin. I don't mind paying a lot for skin care products and this definitely wasn't drugstore but it wasn't high end either. I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin and I would definitely repurchase!
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
Pretty good exfoliator. I know it says "gentle" but I didn't really even feel any exfoliating. It might just have been the formula being "gentle exfoliating" rather than having some gentle micro scrubbers in there, but I generally like to FEEL the exfoliation happening. (I tend to lean towards purchasing medium exfoliating face products). I ended up giving this to my husband to use and he likes it!
Cynira C.
Cynira C.
Valley Stream, NY
I start with the One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser because it washes away all of the dirt and dead skin without irritating my skin. The orange extract will soften your skin while the gentle silica microbeads will help to clear your pores, and the moringa seed extract purifies and refines your skin leaving it feeling refreshed. I absolutely recommend this is you have acne prone skin.
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
At first I was worried that this may cause a breakout, I have pretty sensitive skin but it worked really well and left my skin feeling great.I love this product for days when I am too tired to go through the soap and water rinsing at the sink. I just use this on a cotton ball and then follow up with a nice warm moist towel and my favorite moisturizer and call it a night.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
This exfoliating cleanser from Clarins is nice and has a very pleasant citrus smell. It does exfoliate and leave my skin soft but I feel that this is very comparable to other exfoliators that you can find at an affordable price at the drugstore. There is nothing extraordinary about this exfoliator and in the long-run I do not notice a huge difference in my skin.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Eugene, OR
I will not use any other exfoliator on my face! I love this so much. It is gentle on my sensitive skin but also scrubs enough to satisfy my need to feel like I am actually getting stuff off! Another plus is there aren't any bad plastic microbeads in this product. It also smells great. I will always keep coming back to this one!
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like this cleaner. It's nice to be able to clean and exfoliate my skin in one step.

The explicating beads were small enough that I didn't feel like my face was getting scratched, as can be the case sometimes with my sensitive skin.

I would have liked the skin to FEEL a bit more clean afterwards.
Mirta  R.
Mirta R.
Delhi, CA
Is clarins a really good brand???i have never herd of it
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Santa Rosa, CA
I received this as a gift. Where am I able to purchase this???
Latasia B.
Latasia B.
Columbus , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this be harsh on the skin?
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Eau Claire, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this something I can use a few times per week if I've got sensitive skin?
Amy H.
Amy H.
West Falls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi, I have dry/dehydrated/sensitive skin that has recently become acne prone when a product reacts negatively to a product. I'm looking for a gentle exfoliating product, but one that also does a great job of exfoliating any dry patches and pores. Would anyone have experience with this product enough to know if you would recommend it for me to try? My skin & I thank you very much!