BY CLARINS

A cleanser and toner in one time-saving step! Clarins’ dual-action, anti-pollution formula — with gentle Orange and Moringa Seed extracts- — removes every last trace of make-up, impurities and skin-dulling dry cells, while reviving skin’s natural radiance. So pure and refreshing, there’s no need to rinse.

Clarins One-Step Facial Cleanser With Orange Extract
  • "In love with this cleanser. I will never buy another one! Pricy but so worth it. Not too harsh on my sensitive skin." in 9 reviews
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I was NOT expecting to give this product 5 stars, but it is absolutely excellent!! I figured this would be like a Micellar water; instead, it is a very effective cleanser that cleans your skin and removes all traces of makeup. I only trialed a sample of this so I am unsure on the price, but I would certainly consider purchasing the full size based on how well it works!
Erin S.
Canton, NC
Who doesn't want a one step facial!!?? This perfect for those nights you want to treat your skin but it's late and your pillow is calling your name! The only improvement I would recommend would be the lack of moisture in my skin afterwards, otherwise, it's fantastic!
Hayley H.
Hudson, WI
Love. I have used it for YEARS when i was working in investment banking in my early 20s and just wanted to get makeup off my face before crashing at 2am. My skin somehow survived the intense stress and long hours, and i credit Clarins for that. It is truly gentle and effective. I still use it on dead tired nights.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Love Clarins, have been using their products for years and this doesn't disappoint. My face feels clean and bright after every use! Wouldn't recommend using every day as it feels a tad abrasive but as an exfoliator it does its job!
Hannah F.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this facial cleanser! It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and that's the best feeling. It is gentle yet cleans effectively. It definitely exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend!
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor , MI
My skin is slightly sensitive and it gets a little oily in the summer and incredibly dry in the winter. This exfoliator is perfect for all seasons and the main thing i love is that it’s not too heavy and cleans my face without drying it out to much in the winter. It’s refreshing and has a very mild scent. Love it!
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
This facial cleanser is OK. For the price I think I can find better out there. Not as gentle as I would like it to be. I think it irritated the skin around my eyes.

It did the job, but I would not buy again
Samella M.
Raritan, NJ
Love this, the smell isn't too strong to make my eyes water like others one step cleansers. I use this almost daily _ except when I forget it. LOL- would definitely purchase again
Monique T.
San Bernardino, CA
It was a fairly good product wouldn't use it as an everyday cleanser it was only a one time thing I'll stick to my facial creme s I got this on sale at Walmart one day and decided to test it out and was very disappointed wonder why it was on sell deffinetly would not buy again
Gabby T.
New york, NY
If you want a clear face and no break outs. Use this you will not regret it. It is amazing and its step one of a multi step process which I use, including the toner and lotion.

belk

belk was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.