BY CLARINS

A cleanser and toner in one time-saving step! Clarins’ dual-action, anti-pollution formula — with gentle Orange and Moringa Seed extracts- — removes every last trace of make-up, impurities and skin-dulling dry cells, while reviving skin’s natural radiance. So pure and refreshing, there’s no need to rinse.

Clarins One-Step Facial Cleanser With Orange Extract
  • "In love with this cleanser. I will never buy another one! Pricy but so worth it. Not too harsh on my sensitive skin." in 9 reviews
Julia C.
Obsessed with everything the Clarins line carries. My mom was born and raised in France and toured where/how these products are made. Such a clean product for even the most sensitive skin types and still affordable for the quality. Highly highly recommend!
Nikki K.
Minerva
Not the best nor worst product I’ve tried. It’s a cleanser, it does cleanse but not extremely well. Packaging is a little boring but is a very clean look. For the kind of cleanser it is it’s surprisingly gentle. Overall I’d recommend but wouldn’t necessarily rave about this product
Michelle F.
Charlotte, NC
This cleanser was amazing! The whole Clarins brand is amazing for your skin and I love it. I clean my face twice a day (morning and night) and this has really made the difference. My skin is smooth and feels amazing all day!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
THIS. SMELLS. AMAZING! I love this product as a facial cleanser! It doesn't strip my skin and it just smells so good....I love it so much! I definitely feel like it's worth the money.
Heather L.
I absolutely love using this to remove makeup. I don't particularly use this everyday only when I'm travelling since I have a travel version and I prefer oil cleansers to break down everything. The smell of peaches in this is DEVINE. If you ever want a quick pick me up - honestly just smelling it puts me in a great mood. With all that aside, this removes just about everything but waterproof mascara in which case I'll use a specific eye makeup remover. Highly recommend for anyone who has sensitive skin and want an all natural cleanser.
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
I absolutely love this cleanser! I have sensitive skin, and it's difficult to find a cleanser that works for my skin. The last cleanser I used, the fresh one from the Sephora birthday gift, literally burnt my skin. I had some kind of reaction to it, and I have similar problems with many other cleansers. This cleanser is very gentle on my skin like it claims, and leaves my skin feeling very clean and soft. It's a bit pricey, but it lasts a long time. I would recommend this to others.
Virginia G.
I like the way this removes my makeup, but it leaves my skin feeling tight and dry after and I hate that in products. I bought this at the Clarins counter inside Macy's, Upon recommendation. My skin is combo (oily tzone/ very dry cheeks). I wouldn't repurchase I have found more affordable brands that don't leave my face feeling tight.
Renee C.
Clarksburg, WV
This is a must have! For those of us on the go that don't have time for a multistep cleansing process. This all in one cleanser is the bomb! It is available for normal to dry or oily skin. The scents are amazing for both! Peach for dry and minty for oily! If you try a product from Clarins, make this one!
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
I have used the one step facial cleanser for almost three years now and I'm not sure how I survived without it ! It's the only product I have tried that removes all traces of my makeup in one swipe. It smells amazing, and leaves my sensitive skin glowing and refreshed ! :) I'm a Clarins girl for life !
Bethany W.
I was hesitant to try this since I have combination skin. Once you wipe it off, the skin is not left oily. Bonus: I love the scent so much! I wish it were a perfume as well. This cleanser removed a ton of makeup and grime after I wiped with a cotton pad.

belk

belk was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.