BY CLARINS

A silky creamy shimmering eyeshadow. Glides effortlessly onto the eyelids. Contains bitter orange tree wax to form a shield against water & humidity. Infused with fine pearl particles that provide shimmering color to subtly illuminate the eyes. Ideal as a long-lasting base on the eyelids without creasing. Features a handy applicator that ensures quick & even distribution of the formula. Dermatologically & ophthalmologically tested.

Taylor K.
edmonton
Very greasy formula I found. Pretty colour range as I have a few of these. The colour selection is very typical meaning they only have colours that I can get with any other brand and in any other palette
Veerle B.
Leuven, Vlaams-Brabant
I bought this quite some time ago. I'm a sucker for cream eyeshadows because they tend to be easy to use and I use it as a base to intensify my powder eyeshadow. I have the color Golden Peach which is a really gorgeous color. Unfortunately the color doesn't show up that gorgeous on the eyelids and it's not that easy to apply it properly. It can pile up quickly on the eyelid, which makes it look bad and when you try to fix it, the product moves on some parts of the lid so you have 'naked' skin. Basically, it takes too much effort to create a simple eyelook. There are a lot (cheaper) cream eyeshadows out there that are much better so I wouldn't really recommend this product.
Chelsea L.
Kankakee, IL
Where is this product sold? Clarins Ombre Waterproof Eyeshadow Shimmering Cream Colour it would be GREAT for my vacation this summer!