Clarins New Moisture-Rich Body Lotion - For Dry Skin (Super Size Limited Edition) 400ml/14oz uploaded by Jessica M.

BY CLARINS

Rich and easily absorbed body lotion Moisturizes and soothes the dry and rough skin Helps restore skin's protective hydrolipidic film see more...

Makenzie M.
College Sta, TX
This product works great on very dry skin, which is what I have. I use it every night after I shower and in the morning before I get dressed. I started noticing a difference after 2 weeks and loved the results. I will definitely continue buying, especially for in the summer when my skin is very thirsty.
Alexis N.
Arleta, CA
This lotion keeps my skin hydrated and looking great but it is very expensive. I bought it at a Macy’s and I liked the product but I would not repurchase because the bath and body works lotions work just as good
Caitlyn W.
Austin, TX
This is a great product! I think it's a expensive one but if you purchase during gift time or sale it helps. It has a very light feeling and absorbs quickly so you can get dressed fast which is great.
Ana Z.
La mejor crema hidratante para el cuerpo, yo la uso sobretodo en los codos y en las rodillas que son áreas que se resecan mucho, también la uso en la noche después que me doy una ducha en todo el cuerpo y este amanece super suaves e hidratado otra cosa que me gusta es que no es para nada grasosa es una crema un poco costosa pero lo vale.
Nancy O.
Phoenix
It's a good product I just don't like the least your skin a little too much G if you know what I mean it's like you put it on and you still feel it long period of time which is good but with the hot weather and makes you sweat even more so I prefer to lotions they're not so heavy on your skin
Alyssia M.
Seattle, WA
This body lotion is so amazing, and my skin feels so soft as though I just exfoliated. I have very dry skin and this lotion definitely helped at Northlake and it leaves me feeling moisturized to the max. I would recommend this for anyone who skin is super dry I may get irritated easily as this is a great lotion that does not irritate your skin.
Jasmine Y.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I use this mainly on my arms and legs and it works so extremely well. I love the moisture it brings to the skin. Almost like it gives full skin some more life. I would definitely repurchase this many times again!
Claire W.
San Francisco, CA
This is an amazing body lotion. IT absorbs sooo quickly into the skin and I love the smell too. I fell in love immediately after using up a small sample. I will repurchase next winter
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
You seriously cannot go wrong with this stuff! A little goes a long way and it's ultra moisturizing! Put it on at night and wake up with extremely moisturizer/smooth legs! If I'm wearing a dress or my legs are showing, I make sure to apply this so my legs can look the best they can be!
Lisa J.
Clarksville, IN
Wonderful lotion that not only has a great n fantastic smell but keeps your skin super hydrated. It feels so good on your skin and it really truly works on super dry skin like mine. If you have super dry skin this is the lotion for you most definitely! :)