BY CLARINS

An ideal daytime treatment for sensitive skin. It instantly calms the feeling of skin discomfort and reduces skin redness as resulted from irritation. It moisturizes skin and evens out the texture perfectly and leaves skin looking soft and supple. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
I wish I could give this 100 stars! I have sensitive skin and slight rosasea (reddish areas on cheeks) and the prescriptions always felt like they burned. This cream is SO calming, any red is gone and my skin is so smooth and hydrated. Not oily at all, smells amazing, very light/sheer and silky. I have been using this for about 3 years now and will never stop
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
Claris new gentle day cream is a wonderful product you can use day or night. I got mine at wal mart. It goes on so smooth it isn't a harsh product. Very good product for the price. I would recommend it to everyone I know. The smell is so wonderful. Can't explain it enough how great this product is.
Angel A.
Angel A.
BURBANK, CA
I have a love/hate relationship with this moisturizer. It feels so nice on the skin but thats about it. It will literally just hydrate and make the skin feel lovely under makeup. But the mineral oil means it will create a "primer" like effect on the skin and not much else.
Carla H.
Carla H.
Gainesville, GA
I love this Clarins Gentle Day cream . I bought this at Ulta and really liked this product . I use it daily and love the way it makes my skin feel. The packaging is very nice . This is a gentle day cream that makes your skin feel so soft . I would not change a thing .
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Imperial, CA
This is such a lovely cream. Not too heavy and not too light. Especially after cleansing, when your face can feel tight, this cream is soothing and incredibly comfortable. Your makeup will go incredibly well after using this cream. Give it a try, you won't regret it!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
I have incredibly sensitive skin which is usually irritated by most moisturizers but I had no issue with this! It kept my skin moisturized and feeling soft. I would definitely recommend this to other with skin sensitivity issues. An excellent product!
I have dry skin so this is right up my alley. I will try anything that will moisturize my skin. it works perfectly I'm getting so many compliments from family and friends on how my skin has improved.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
If you are sensitive, this is the cream for you. Sanitary pump packaging to keep product fresh and a super soft creamy formula to soothe skin. Great for daily use and no perfume smell,
Megan K.
Megan K.
I really like the feel of this product. It covered very well and really helped moisturize the really dry spots on my face, but wasn't overly greasy or heavy.
Patty P.
Patty P.
My skin drinks up this moisturizer and gives a refreshing, smooth, silky feeling to my face. The packaging is ok. This is a gently product.