Skin CareFacial SkincareClarins
My RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist

Clarins My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist

by Clarins

Fruity-floral beauty water that moisturizes, boosts radiance and revives skin throughout the day.

What about this?
What about this?
Is this worth the money?
Start your review of Clarins My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist!
Aksamal D.
Clarins My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist uploaded by Aksamal D.
This spray is absolutely amazing! If you want to re-activate your moisturizer; freshen up or use it before your moisturizers/serums, you definitely can. This spray made my face feel very dewy & hydrated. It smells great & the quantity of what you get is worth the price. You will notice that your face looks a little brighter after a few uses.
Mya B.
Santa Rosa, CA
Clarins My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist uploaded by Mya B.
Love this product ! It smells great and leaves me refreshed and hydrated! follow me and on Instagram (Myaandrrea) for more reviews !
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
Clarins My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist uploaded by Beatriz A.
Clarins My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist uploaded by Beatriz A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Clarins Re-Fresh Hydrating Beauty Mist are excellent! You can use before, over or after makeup. Or if you don’t have makeup you can refresh your skin anywhere you are. The bottle is so beautiful is glass 😍😍😍. And the scent is very fresh and tropical and soft. I high recommend this is my second bottle. Love it!
Kristine B.
Saint Albans, NY
Clarins My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist uploaded by Kristine B.
Firstly, this product smells like a tropical blend of fruits & florals🌺 It includes robinia flower, coconut water, fig extract, acerola seed and alpenrose extract! This alcohol-free mist is very hydrating on my skin. It is a great way to moisturise and refresh throughout the day! The mist is like a fine fog as opposed to a spritz so therefore it doesn’t leave you with droplets on your skin! I will definitely continue using this in the coming months as winter weather can be harsh on skin. The My Clarins range from @clarinsusa is their vegan, cruelty-free line of products, that are also eco friendly!🌍 (Re-Fresh comes in a glass bottle so it feels very luxurious!)
Audrey L.
WALNUT, CA
Clarins My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist uploaded by Audrey L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is a great hydrating mist. It's really refreshing to have it before starting my day. It has a great scent that isn't too strong. The ingredients are listed and there isn't a lot. It really is a good alternative when comes to pricing. For a college student I love it for the price and the quality it provides. I have been using this mist ever since I started using Clarins My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist !!!
Courtney W.
Oneida, TN
I love this product! Leaves skin refreshed and hydrated. Quality is wonderful and so is the smell! Clarins is such a wonderful brand! I would recommend this skin care line to everyone! It has helped my skin clear up and get a lot smoother since using!
Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
I really enjoyed this hydrating mist!! I didn't notice an irritation around my eyes. It smells amazing, it's vegan friendly, and the packaging is recycle friendly 🙌🏼 what more could you ask for in a skin care line!? I'm moving the way my skin in looking and feeling
robin K.
1,003 reviews
I love this spray! It works amazing , This product doesn’t irritate my skin at all, It leaves my face feeling so smooth. It comes in. a great package. i personally would definitely recommend buying this product
Tayler L.
Plymouth, MI
Clarins My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist uploaded by Tayler L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a free sample of this product & a few others from the My Clarins line a while back after buying some items at ULTA and decided to give them a try. There were about 4-5 days worth of product in this sample, so it did give you almost a week of incorporating it into your daily routine to see how it works. I don’t think it really did anything for my skin. It does smell nice though, kind of light and fruity & floral. I think other hydrating mists I’ve tried work better for my skin. I don’t think I would purchase a full size version of this product. #samplesize
sierra J.
Charlotte, NC
Very refreshing. Easy to use to set your makeup or to spray on freshly cleansed skin. Good amount for the price. Easily accessed from ulta. You can also use the coupon on their site for a discounted offer.