BY CLARINS

An intensive night time treatment that meets the specific needs of very dry skin challenged by hormonal changes due to the ageing process. Exclusive organic Harungana extract, a 'healing' tree from Madagascar, replenishes the skin at all levels while an extraordinary plant extract, Montpelier cistus (a 'phoenix' plant), boosts complexion uniformity.
Night after night, the skin is replenished, lifted and unified. Intensely nourished and moisturised, it is left radiant and glowing with beauty.

• Replenishes the skin at all levels, lifts and combats slackening
• Helps reduce the appearance of dark spots and boosts complexion uniformity
• Awakens skin radiance
• Hydrates and nourishes

Usage: Apply every night to a clean face and neck with light pressing motions, working from the centre of the face outwards.

Diana R.
Akron , OH
This stuff did not work for me. After a couple uses, my skin started flaking in my t-zone. I stopped using it after that and took it back. I have read other reviews with the same issues. Would not recommend. #skincare #flop
Jenna B.
I had received this product as gratis at my job and ended up going in and purchasing the day cream as well. It is absolutely worth every penny and lasts a long time! The consistency is not too heavy but it’s heavy enough to know you have a good firming cream on your face. I noticed a big difference in my pore sizes as well!
Cindy O.
Wow what an amazing product wasn’t disappointed. It is very gentle the heat from your hand will melt it and it turns into a kind of serium/ oil. I met all of my expectations it gave me such a natural glow. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Stacie J.
spring, TX
I didnt notice any significant changes while using this product. It did leave my skin feeling soft and hydrated. Too expensive to not show results!
Kalila M.
Fort Lee, NJ
Best cream I’ve ever used it leaves me with hydrated skin the next morning but I can’t take the smell of it
Nicki G.
Tamworth
This leaves my skin feeling so nice. Smells great good enough to eat and smoothes my skin out. Has a cooling feel and I can see a big difference in my skin using this along with other products in my skin routine
Kritika M.
Dubai, Dubai
Honestly for the price my expectation was really high,but for me it was an ok product! I finished a jar of it still cannot see the result. Formulation was really good but didn’t work for me(bdw I have combination skin)
Keri D.
Ireland
This is a wonderful product for using before bed i always use this product, it makes my face feel so fresh and makes my skin feel young. It was a very pricey product but definitely worth it!

back