Clarins Multi-Active SPF 15 Antioxidant Day Lotion uploaded by Supriya Y.

BY CLARINS

New Multi-Active Day cream SPF15 helps prevent and visibly correct the appearance of fine lines thanks to new Myrothamnus extract. The new extract minimizes the impact of daily stress to help keep skin smooth and radiant. With technology powered by plant extracts and the latest breakthroughs in botanical research, these treatments visibly diminish the first signs of aging, restore radiance, hydrate and maintain younger looking skin. Added SPF15 protects the skin from harmful UV rays and pollution.

Usage: Applying your day cream to your face protects your skin and gives it all of the care it needs. Clarins’ pressure draining method stimulates the skin’s natural circulation and maintains its firmness.

Josymir R.
Boston, MA
Just began using this product & no complaints as of yet on my end, however I've experienced results much faster in other brands. I like Clarins so my patience is kept in hopes to see a significant result at some point. What I can be grateful for is that my skin has not reacted negatively to the product & have lowered a bit in price over the years.
Liz A.
North East, MD
I like this as a day moisturizer. It's light, it sinks in nicely and it has sun protection in it. The only thing I just can't stand is the intense smell. I personally am sensitive to perfume type scents on my face, it gives me a headache. But, this doesn't cause any blemishes on me as a lot of products with sunscreen do. The strong scent just makes it difficult for me to use. It would be perfect otherwise.
Jennifer T.
Really like this for summer use when I don't wear much of any makeup. It goes on smooth and doesn't have a terrible sunscreen smell. It also gives my skin the perfect amount of hydration so I do t end up looking too oily after just a few hours!
María G.
Los productos de Clarins son muy buenos. Esta loción hidratante para el día te deja la piel suave y nada grasosa. Muy buena para aplicar antes del maquillaje. Además huele muy rico. Recomendadísimos los productos Clarins. 👍🏻
nehrish p.
Tucker , GA
clrains is up there in price but the products are well worth it and this is not exception, from good looking dare i say pink pakaging to the prduct it self is great ..in short it does what it says. been usig it for a couple of months. adef reccomendation!
Supriya Y.
It is light on skin compared to other spf 20 sunscreen but it make my skin oily. I have a combination skin. Would use it during night time .will definitely not use during day time
Sasha E.
Marysville
Love this product it's great for combination skin!! The smell is amazing and it leaves your skin super soft.