BY CLARINS

For the Multi - Active individual who has jet lag, sleep debt and is time poor, this cream revitalises the skin. The Recovery Cream contains Kiwi extract which stimulates and helps renew skin by improving cellular renewal. It acts as 'fuel' for the skin with an energy molecule that work more effectively at night to accept nourishment. For normal to combination skin types.

Usage: Warm cream in palms and press firmly into face. Begin at the center of the face and move outward, without pulling the skin, to increase circulation. Extend product to the neck and décolleté.

Clarins Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Cream
  • "I love this night cream. It feels super lightweight and absorbs quickly but is really hydrating. It has a super relaxing smell and the teasel extract helps to diminish signs of fatigue. If I'm feeling extra dry I add a few drops of [product:clarins-blue-orchid-face-treatment-oil-for-unisex] to it before bed." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this as well as the day cream. They are perfect for my skin type. I cant do facials much because i have very sensitive skin but this has worked wonders. Love their packaging and definitely recommend it" in 3 reviews
Cheyanna S.
Review for: Clarins Multi Active Night Youth Recovery Comfort Cream for Normal Combination Skin Clarins for Unisex, 1.7 Ounce more...
This is an amazing night cream. It leaves my face so incredibly soft in the morning. It smells amazing but I don't love that there is fragrance in a face cream. My skin is sensitive. I received a deluxe sample of this and it lasted me forever. It's very rich without being greasy. I'm in her fence about purchasing this but if they ever removed the irritating ingredients like fragrance then I would purchase this in a heartbeat.
Alexa S.
The scent is light, pleasurable, and a sweet floral. The moisture that it provides my skin is so satisfying. I haven't seen any progression in my fine lines since I started using this product.
Sydney W.
Port Orchard, WA
This product is really great for hydration. I use a toner from Glossier that has BHA, AHA and other drying ingredients in it, so this immediately restores the hydration to my skin.
Sonya C.
Brooklyn, NY
Very light texture and great smell. I purchased during holiday season, it’s my new essential right now, absolutely love it. It make my skin so smooth, highly recommend!
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
This night cream is nourishing and luxurious. I love the fragrance but it is strong. I wake up hydrated but wish it gave me a little more luminosity and suppleness.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I got a travel size which I was able to use for about 10 nights. I didn't really need a big amout of the product. It seems heavy but it soaks in pretty quickly and leave my skin nicely soft. Although I woke up with oily skin. It's hydrating for sure but I can see it wouldn't be probably enough for dry skin since it soaks in so quickly and makes my skin matte even for night. I have occasionally some blemishes and this didn't help in the fight against to them. I actually felt like it would support them (and I don't have sensitive skin). So except the hydration this night cream doesn't have any additional value and I expect more from night creams and specially in this price range.
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
What a find! This super-moisturizing night cream had the power to last all night, leaving me to wake up to a hydrated and refreshed face. It has a gentle floral scent to it that I find very soothing, relaxing, and perfect for bedtime.

Seriously, though, this is an excellent product and an essential part of my night time ritual. This is an expensive night cream, but a very small amount of product can be stippled across the face with your fingertips easily and leave your face protected from dry night air while you sleep.
Laura M.
Raleigh, NC
I just started using Clarins products about a year ago. I received a sample of this night cream with my first purchase and not love to use it every night. The smell is amazing and it leaves my skin so smooth in the morning. This night cream is not too heavy and does not leave my skin oily. It is a little expensive but my current bottle has lasted me 4+ months.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
While Clarins Multi-Active Night Cream wasn't heavy in texture, it felt heavy and silicone-y on the skin. Besides, it was fragranced too much, so I didn't like using it on my face and ended up using as a body cream. So far I haven't used a single Clarins cream that I'd like as they all are scented too strong.
Natalie C.
Cleveland, TN
This is such an awesome night cream!! It feels so luxurious on my face, and I can really tell a difference the next morning after I've had it on. My skin is a lot softer and super moisturized, and overall my complexion is brighter. Highly recommend!!