Clarins

Clarins Multi-Active Night...
302 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
A lovely creamy texture and a little goes a long way but i do find it expensive when other creams alot cheaper seem to do just the same or better. Was about £75 for a small pot when i bought some about 2 years ago. I found it did moisture my skin but didnt noticeably improve fine lines.
5 / 5
I tried the creams for a week. The product felt and smelled amazing. After 1 week I can honestly say that my smile lines have faded by 90%. Will buy.
5 / 5
Similar to the day cream, the night cream has a silky texture. It goes on smooth and is not sticky at all, making it great for night time use! Hooray for not sticking to my hair or pillowcase! It worked great with dry skin during these cold winter months. It has a light, fresh scent with floral-fruity undertones, which is very pleasant. My skin felt soft and nourished after using it, but I can’t say that I have seen any other benefits after finishing up this sample size. I really liked it and am highly considering purchasing it so I can try it for longer use and hopefully see more results!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I tried out the multi-active night cream for a week, it was nice to see a hint of glow on my face in the morning after waking up. It does feel refreshing. The only thing I do not like is that it does feel a bit of greasy on my skin, however, with the multi-active day cream, it helps to reduce it. (I have oily combination skin).
5 / 5
This Multi Active Nuit Night Cream is so creamy, and it's very moisturizing. I use it in my nightly skincare routine, and it makes my skin feel so hydrated and soft. It absorbs nicely without feeling oily or greasy afterward. My skin looks and feels better after using this night cream. My fine lines look diminished. It also has a really nice scent. I love it!
Incentivized Review
5 / 5
Wonderful cream. I use it nightly and I love the results. The texture is so easy to apply and it absorbs quickly. My skin is moisturized, firm and hydrated. Highly recommend!
5 / 5
I use this in conjunction with the day cream. This smells absolutely amazing and I wish I discovered this sooner. My skin tends to get oily over night on my forehead and dry on my cheeks so I needed the perfect balancing cream. I use a small spatula to scoop some out and I massage it into my face. This is a must have for combination skin!
5 / 5
This smells absolutely delicious and so luxurious. When I wake up my skin is so soft. The packaging is a bit heavy. And it definitely works at improving fine lines.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Really liked this night cream, lovely scent and blends in really well. Made skin soft but I’m not sure how much it helped smooth skin and it is rather pricey.
5 / 5
I have been using this cream for 1 month) Very pleasant smell and texture of the cream. I use it for night care... I can say that I noticed how my first wrinkles began to smooth out, my skin color evened out... the packaging is very beautiful! moisturizes, smoothes wrinkles, fights the first signs of aging! I recommend!