Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersClarins
Multi-Active Night Cream - Normal to Combination Skin

Clarins Multi-Active Night Cream - Normal to Combination Skin

by Clarins

Night moisturizer for normal to combination skin that targets fine lines, revitalizes, and tones.

Hey guys, have been using this night cream combo lately it has been going well great quality. Are there any others you recommend?
Day or night cream?
What are the best supplements for skin?? For me : clarins [product:new-clarins-multi-active-day-night-creams] Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Mask Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub For Smooth Skin [product:clarins-super-restorative-day-cream-with-spf-20] [product:clarins-blue-orchid-face-treatment-oil-for-unisex] Clarins 'Super Restorative' Starter Kit
Start your review of Clarins Multi-Active Night Cream - Normal to Combination Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
When I lived in a drier state, I needed extra moisture at night to keep my face from get dry and flaky. My skin is break-out prone and having something too heavy over night leads to pimples in the morning, so it has always been a struggle to find the right cream/lotion to get the job done. Over the years I have tried so many different kinds of moisturizing and this is the only one that keeps my face feeling soft and moisturized in the morning instead of greasy and patchy. After moving to a humid climate I worried that I would need to change my night regime again, but the Multi-Active Night cream works just the same. I recommend it to anyone trying to find a moisturizer that hydrates without clogging your pores!in reviews
...product! It smells excellent and does not leave my skin oily. I have dry sensitive skin and this product has been amazing to use. Sometimes I can even use it in the daytime if I don't plan to go out much, just relaxing around the house. in reviews
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,123 reviews
Clarins Multi-Active Night Cream - Normal to Combination Skin uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Macy's
This cream leaves my skin soft the cream have a light consistency and you can feels the difference by the way after you apply the cream is my first time using it and doesn’t break my skin I really love the screen I have a lightly exquisite scent I’m prefer no frange but this one is very light and doesn’t burn my skin feels very good
Zachary G.
Duluth, MN
My only night cream I use! Works well with combination skin. Higher price point, but lasts a good 5 to 6 months.
Chelsea M.
When nothing else will hydrate especially in winter Arctic climate I apply Clarin’s double Serum pressing drops into my skin slowly to get full benefits of absorption then Step 2 apply Moisture Night Cream in sweeping motions & exactly as Clarin’s recommends & then MARINATE blissfully as I get my beauty rest.
Gracie P.
Tucson, AZ
Clarins Multi-Active Night Cream - Normal to Combination Skin uploaded by Gracie P.
One of three of my favorite Wintertime creams/potions is Clarins Multi-Active Night Cream. If my skin is feeling a tad bit drier due to wind from gardening or outdoor activities, I use this cream. A bit heavier than my other two, I use this specifically around my eyes and on my neck. I avoid acne prone areas of my face. This is not a heavy cream, but is highly moisturizing. The cream penetrates well and does not sit on top of my skin. I also love the scent!
Robyn D.
Definitely loved this cream moisturizer. No break out, non greasy but still stays on skin. Lovely packaging and fun and makes me feel good about using this brand
Nataliia B.
Clarins Multi-Active Night Cream - Normal to Combination Skin uploaded by Nataliia B.
A wonderful pair of creams - day and night they perfectly moisturize the skin, nourish. Creams complement each other. Skin after use is soft, gentle and moisturized! Clarins Multi-Active Night Cream - Normal to Combination Skin
Amanda M.
Hunter, New York
I recently received the Multi-Active day cream as a Christmas gift, and I have noticed a difference in my skin tone already. I have combination and semi-dry skin, and have been using it consistently for about 2 weeks, and I have noticed the supple tone of my skin has improved dramatically. It even holds my makeup better. The texture of the cream is unlike any others. The only reason I didn't give it the full 5 stars is because it is not organic, but I love the product and would recommend it highly.
Rebecca A.
Little Rock, AR
I was excited that I was chosen to test for free, Clarins Multi-active Day and night cream. I love to try new products so this was really fun for me. As someone who just turned 40, I'm thankful for taking care of my skin. I've always liked Clarins products and was looking forward to reviewing this product. I found the day and night cream to quickly absorb into my skin and it didn't leave a sticky or greasy feel on my face. I did notice after day 3 that my face looked more hydrated. After I was finished with my samples I did go out and purchase the cream. I'm one month in and still loving it!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Katie P.
Alpharetta,GA
I received this night cream and the Clarins day cream from Influenster for review. I have very dry skin, especially right now when it's cold out, so I was really hoping these creams would heal my dry patches and reduce some of the fine lines around my eyes. Unfortunately, they did neither. It didn't really sink into my skin, it just kind of sat on top of it, and after a few hours it would slide down into my eyes and burn them. They really didn't do anything for me.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Irina T.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I actually use the dry skin version of this and it’s amazing. I have very dry sensitive skin and this cream actually happened to be the only thing that saved me last winter! I have used it at night but also in the day time. After giving it just a few minutes to set in, I was able to apply makeup over top just fine. I highly recommend to anyone suffering from dry skin - it’s so hydrating and didn’t leave me with any redness burning or irritation. I have re purchased it a handful of times now and will continue for as long as I can. 10/10 for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...