BY CLARINS

Encapsulated Teasel extract delivers targeted revitalizing and anti-aging action to where your skin needs it most. Revitalizing Organic California Poppy extract helps absorb the visible effects of late nights and interrupted sleep—so skin looks smooth, toned and rested by morning.

Gabriela C.
Orlando
This is my favorite moisturizer ever. I have been using this for years now. As son as it runs out I got buy a new jar. It’s light when you put it on, it helps decrease pores, my skin feels soft and looks plump. It non-greasy, and actually helps heal my breakouts.
Rachel E.
Brooklyn
I first got this night cream as a sample in my Sephora box and instantly fell in love. Not only does it last, it definitely works without your skin feeling heavy or oily. It is quite expensive $50+/jar but it's worth it.
Kate A.
Baltimore
I love this. I’m sad my Sephora location no longer carries it in store. Makes my skin feel great and the scent is divine. A little pricey, but not too bad for a night cream.
Stefanie K.
toronto, ontario
Upon every application your smooth feels hydrated, balanced, smoothed (almost like you put on makeup primer), MATTE, and toned. The ‘toning’ process of this moisturizer is due to a plant-based antioxidant that causes incredibly mild tingling for the first 20 mins of application. It’s appropriate for my sensitive-combo skin (no redness or bad burn-tingling I’ve associated with reactions from other ingredients).

Another beautiful container from Clarins, and this cream is a reasonable price for how much you get. It spreads easily and doesn’t require a lot of product per application.

I ADORE this as a night cream and highly recommend for combination skin of anyone in their 20s/30s!
Maria U.
This cream changed my life!
I am now waking up with supple, rested and glowing skin. And before, well, night cream was never something that excited me. Now I’m looking forward to my night time routine to put this one on!
My texture smoothed our, irritation disappeared and red patches are gone too!
Plus, even my bf with acne prone skin uses it and it doesn’t clog his pores, which is huge for both of us.
Will probably get their day cream as well.
Gracy S.
I loved this product because it made my skin tighter and looked and felt smooth. I definitely would rate this product FIVE stars 🌟
Ghada A.
A little bit oily but it is fine when you actually see the results , light on skin great night cream
Melanie W.
Vancouver
It was a gift so it wasn’t hydrating enough for me but I still found it gave my skin a bit of plumping and the one meant for my dry skin is amazing!

back