Clarins Multi-Active Eye Reviver 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Eka G.

BY CLARINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A refreshing, smoothing cream-gel that visibly smooths lines and helps reduce signs of fatigue around the eye area linked to a hectic lifestyle and lack of sleep. Solutions for:- Fine lines- Dark circles- PuffinessIf you want to know more… Multi-Active Eye Reviver smooths the appearance of fine lines and improves visible signs of fatigue. Enriched with illuminating pigments, it instantly lightens and brighten the eye contours. Applying the ultra-cold, cyro-metallic tip to the eye contour enhances drainage to help reduce the look of puffiness and dark circles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Research results: In a 4-week satisfaction test on 100 women, ages 30 to 39:- 88% of women reported that the cryo-metallic tip provides relief from puffiness and dark circles- 84% of women reported smooth skin around eye contours see more...

Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Goodyear, AZ
This eye cream is great! I am prone to eczema around my eye area and this did not trigger that at all. I used it at night, lightly dabbing it on as one of the finishing touches of my nightly routine, and I wake up to supple, rejuvenated skin in my under eye area. There is a hint of fragrance to the formula which is a lovely scent, and although I tend to stray away from fragranced products, this was a very mild scent. I would recommend this to anyone searching for a nice eye cream!
Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I also received this as a sample from ulta. I came as a pack with the matching moisturizer. The moisturizer was no bueno for my skin. Now this eye cream does have a strong floral but not as strong as the moisturizer. I did see an instant brightening but that's about all. Since you're supposed to pair the with moisturizer I can't recommend this either.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
I didn't really notice a difference in my under-eye area during the time I used it. I really like the applicator, which did not come with the sample I received, so maybe the product would have been more effective with the applicator. I definitely wouldn't buy or recommend this, but wouldn't mind giving it another try.
Siddy B.
Siddy B.
This is a great under eye cream. It leaves the area looking smooth and feeling great. This is my first time using and I absolutely love it and highly recommend it. It leaves the skin surrounding my eyes looking vibrant! Clarins Multi-Active Eye Reviver 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I had a travel/mini size of this product and I had been able to use it for about 2 weeks twice a day. I haven't noticed any change or improvement. It brightens the under eye area but that's about it. I love Clarins so I am pretty disappointed about this product :/
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Portland, ME
I had dry patches under my eye. This cleared it up over night. Makes my concealer go on smoothly. It makes my undereye so much brighter. I would highly recommend for people with dry undereye. The only con is that it has a small hit of fragrance. Hence why it's only four stars.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
I love illuminating eyecreams. They work as an awesome two in one product. My skin glows and I definitely feel less dull around the area after a few weeks of use. I love Clarins. They rarely disappoint me.
karina u.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
I got a sample of this and I absolutely loved it. Not only did it leave my eyes looking vibrant but it left it so smooth and refreshed looking.
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
El diseño del empaque me encanta y tiene un aplicador que te ayuda a mandar masajes. Lo único que no me gusta es que no es suficiente hidratante.
Nerea C.
Nerea C.
Is so good i love it when this product came out was so good and i have one and i think you should totally get one