BY CLARINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A refreshing, smoothing cream-gel that visibly smooths lines and helps reduce signs of fatigue around the eye area linked to a hectic lifestyle and lack of sleep. Solutions for:- Fine lines- Dark circles- PuffinessIf you want to know more… Multi-Active Eye Reviver smooths the appearance of fine lines and improves visible signs of fatigue. Enriched with illuminating pigments, it instantly lightens and brighten the eye contours. Applying the ultra-cold, cyro-metallic tip to the eye contour enhances drainage to help reduce the look of puffiness and dark circles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Research results: In a 4-week satisfaction test on 100 women, ages 30 to 39:- 88% of women reported that the cryo-metallic tip provides relief from puffiness and dark circles- 84% of women reported smooth skin around eye contours see more...

Jaida K.
New york, NY
Love the packaging & the cryo-metal tip for a de-puff effect under the eyes. After using it for about a month, I didn’t see any huge difference with my under-eyes. I wish I could say otherwise but I probably wouldn’t purchase it again. A good tip: keep the empty package and use the cryo-metal tip with other eye creams that you may have. It’ll help target the under eye puffiness.
Daly R.
Greenacres, FL
I love this eye cream so much. My cream last about 4 months and I noticed my undereye area more hydrated and less dark. It is a little on the pricey side but definitely worth it. It absorbs fast and concealer looks great. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Taylor J.
I’ve recently started using this to replace an old eye product that was discontinued, and so far I’m very happy! My eyes are less puffy than usual, and the applicator gives that extra boost of pressure to really get the skin moving and active!
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
I like the routine and idea of this, but after almost a whole tube (lasted months), it’s hard to tell how well it works. My eyes look great at the beginning of the day, but I am not convinced this offers any long-term effects. Still looking for the HG for undereye puffiness!
Barbara  M.
Homestead, FL
I️ really like it. I️ feel that it keeps my under eye hydrated but I️ don’t give it a 5 star because I️ haven’t been using it for to long so I️ haven’t seen much results yet
Marianne N.
Lowell, MA
My under eyes looked the same. No difference whatsoever, maybe if you have more mature skin, but under eyes had no noticeable change to them. They’re still dark and tired looking. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Shawna B.
Playa Del Rey, CA
This is a great every day eye cream, and I love the cryo metal that stays cold and helps with puffiness. I bought it at Sephora, and the packaging is super simple and clean.
Victoria W.
Goodyear, AZ
This eye cream is great! I am prone to eczema around my eye area and this did not trigger that at all. I used it at night, lightly dabbing it on as one of the finishing touches of my nightly routine, and I wake up to supple, rejuvenated skin in my under eye area. There is a hint of fragrance to the formula which is a lovely scent, and although I tend to stray away from fragranced products, this was a very mild scent. I would recommend this to anyone searching for a nice eye cream!
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I also received this as a sample from ulta. I came as a pack with the matching moisturizer. The moisturizer was no bueno for my skin. Now this eye cream does have a strong floral but not as strong as the moisturizer. I did see an instant brightening but that's about all. Since you're supposed to pair the with moisturizer I can't recommend this either.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
I didn't really notice a difference in my under-eye area during the time I used it. I really like the applicator, which did not come with the sample I received, so maybe the product would have been more effective with the applicator. I definitely wouldn't buy or recommend this, but wouldn't mind giving it another try.