Clarins Multi-Active Eye Reviver 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Eka G.Clarins Multi-Active Eye Reviver 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Karen R.

BY CLARINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A refreshing, smoothing cream-gel that visibly smooths lines and helps reduce signs of fatigue around the eye area linked to a hectic lifestyle and lack of sleep. Solutions for:- Fine lines- Dark circles- PuffinessIf you want to know more… Multi-Active Eye Reviver smooths the appearance of fine lines and improves visible signs of fatigue. Enriched with illuminating pigments, it instantly lightens and brighten the eye contours. Applying the ultra-cold, cyro-metallic tip to the eye contour enhances drainage to help reduce the look of puffiness and dark circles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Research results: In a 4-week satisfaction test on 100 women, ages 30 to 39:- 88% of women reported that the cryo-metallic tip provides relief from puffiness and dark circles- 84% of women reported smooth skin around eye contours see more...

Karen R.
Baltimore
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the routine and idea of this, but after almost a whole tube (lasted months), it’s hard to tell how well it works. My eyes look great at the beginning of the day, but I am not convinced this offers any long-term effects. Still looking for the HG for undereye puffiness!
Victoria W.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is great! I am prone to eczema around my eye area and this did not trigger that at all. I used it at night, lightly dabbing it on as one of the finishing touches of my nightly routine, and I wake up to supple, rejuvenated skin in my under eye area. There is a hint of fragrance to the formula which is a lovely scent, and although I tend to stray away from fragranced products, this was a very mild scent. I would recommend this to anyone searching for a nice eye cream!
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I also received this as a sample from ulta. I came as a pack with the matching moisturizer. The moisturizer was no bueno for my skin. Now this eye cream does have a strong floral but not as strong as the moisturizer. I did see an instant brightening but that's about all. Since you're supposed to pair the with moisturizer I can't recommend this either.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really notice a difference in my under-eye area during the time I used it. I really like the applicator, which did not come with the sample I received, so maybe the product would have been more effective with the applicator. I definitely wouldn't buy or recommend this, but wouldn't mind giving it another try.
Michelle H.
Portland, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had dry patches under my eye. This cleared it up over night. Makes my concealer go on smoothly. It makes my undereye so much brighter. I would highly recommend for people with dry undereye. The only con is that it has a small hit of fragrance. Hence why it's only four stars.
Siddy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great under eye cream. It leaves the area looking smooth and feeling great. This is my first time using and I absolutely love it and highly recommend it. It leaves the skin surrounding my eyes looking vibrant! Clarins Multi-Active Eye Reviver 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a travel/mini size of this product and I had been able to use it for about 2 weeks twice a day. I haven't noticed any change or improvement. It brightens the under eye area but that's about it. I love Clarins so I am pretty disappointed about this product :/
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love illuminating eyecreams. They work as an awesome two in one product. My skin glows and I definitely feel less dull around the area after a few weeks of use. I love Clarins. They rarely disappoint me.
Liliana C.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
El diseño del empaque me encanta y tiene un aplicador que te ayuda a mandar masajes. Lo único que no me gusta es que no es suficiente hidratante.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this and I absolutely loved it. Not only did it leave my eyes looking vibrant but it left it so smooth and refreshed looking.