Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream Gel uploaded by Heidi M.Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream Gel uploaded by Catherine D.Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream Gel uploaded by Alisha C.

BY CLARINS

The ideal solution for premature loss of tone linked to a busy lifestyle. It nourishes and protects the skin to maintain its youthfulness, and improves the skin's support structure and hydration. Reduces early wrinkles to leave skin smooth, fresh and younger-looking again. Thanks to an anti-free radical ingredient, skin is preserved from premature ageing.

Buy on Macy's
Alisha C.
Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream Gel This product is amazing. I use it every day in the morning after I wash my face. I recommend us to anyone who loves I correction wrinkle free Eye region!
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I received from as a sample. I hate this, I broke out like you wouldn't believe. I didn't see any good results. I know it has a plant something in it. So it has a strong floral scent to it and oh boy does it have alcohol. I am a firm believer that a moisturizer should not be fragranted or have as much alcohol. Because alcohol dries you out and fragrance could cause a reaction. I would not ever recommend this
Erin C.
Joelton, TN
I received a complimentary 5+ day sampler pack of the #MultiActive Day and Night Starter Kit from Influenster and Clarins.The Kit was free, but this review is my own opinion. The creams are lightly scented and smell similar. I'm not crazy about the scent, but it doesn't last long. Both creams are thick and slightly gummy (not in a bad way), a little goes a long way. They go on smoothly and dry quickly without leaving an oily or sticky feel to your skin. I was afraid I would break out while using it, but I didn't. I started using my samples after a particularly nasty cold which left the skin on my nose extremely dry and cracked. Within one application of the night cream alone, the dry, flaking skin was gone! I'm in love with these products! They glide on the skin easily and leave it looking youthful and fresh. Not only did I notice beautifully moisturized skin, but my skin looked healthier and I noticed less sun damage. I don't have a lot of wrinkles and the ones that I do have are not
Carina J.
Got this as a sample pack from Influenster and enjoyed it. Great timing as my skin really needed this boost and I couldn't find it in other lotions I had tried. It made my face instantly hydrated and plum looking. The scent was great but a bit strong. Fast absorbed. I have combination skin and liked it. Great texture.Would recommend this if you don't mind scented lotions.
Andrea E.
Keller, TX
I'm not to the point in life where I have wrinkles but I am a firm believer that its never too early to start applying night creams and daily creams. This one is great for the day and keeps my skin looking extra healthy!
Lisa S.
Florissant, MO
Got this as an Influenster sample pack, and love it! My first time using Clarins, but definitely not my last! Love the light fragrance and light texture. Skin feels like velvet, even the next morning!
Cassandra C.
Streamwood, IL
I love this! Super moisturizing, hydrating, and feels light-weight. I don't have deep wrinkles but I definitely think it helps with my fine lines!
Ines G.
I like this product because it has a lot of natural ingredients. It nourishes your skin and it has a nice scent. I recommend it.
Liana F.
Bronx
Really nice product. Gives my skin enough moisture without making it feel to oily. And the scent of the cream is a big plus.
Aubryann R.
In love with this product. But hard to find where I am. So I'd love to get this soon.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
What is the difference between this one and the nuit?
anne M.
What do you think about this cream?