BY CLARINS

Nourishing and protecting dry skin to maintain its youthfulness while improving the skin's support structure and hydration, Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream, suitable for use on Dry Skin, reduces early wrinkles to leave skin smooth, fresh and younger-looking again.

• Cual es la mejor edad para empezar a usar este tipo de cr...2 Answers
  • I have heard that this brand is good but is kind of expen...2 Answers
  • Does this leave a sticky feeling on your skin?1 Answers
Stacy S.
2008 reviews
I received a sample of this from the clairns counter at macys when i purchased something else. Overall i had no complaints with this product. It was easy to blend into my skin and absorbed well. I do not know if it works lomg term as i had a small sample.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
I received this item to review from Influenster. The size of the sample was only meant to last five days. Because of the small size, full results and my full opinion are not available. You have to use a new skin care product for at least a full month to view complete results. Sometimes longer. I am an aesthetician, so I know what I'm talking about! The moisturizer is nice and light, absorbs easily, but lacks SPF, which I find odd for a day cream. This is a French brand, however, and most skincare regimen in the EU advise a separate SPF. #multiactive
Lauren J.
I received this from Influenster. So here is my honest review:
I have dry, sensitive skin. So it is very hard to find products. I am either dry and cakey or red and broken out. However this product did not cause me to breakout!!! Woohoo!!!! I also love the smell! It smells clean and fresh. Some people may think it is overpowering. So if you are not a huge fan of smelly things, I would definitely recommend that you find a Clarins counter and try it yourself. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is price. For me, it is a little pricey. However I whole heartedly see the great benefits it offers and will try to fit it into my budget soon!
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
Not only that is super moisturizing but it smells so good. Every time I use it my husband ask me what perfume am I wearing lol. I love this because I have bad acne and sometimes the face wash can cause my skin to dry very fast, I use it under my makeup and it give it a nice dewy no greasy look kind of a refreshing look and feeling. But a little Goes a long way.
Andrea U.
Ive been using this moisturizer for about 3-4 years already and I really like it. I see a lot of people complaining about the smell but thats my favorite part lol. I definitely noticed a difference in my skin. I never had heavy wrinkles but as I get older I definitely noticed some. This has taken care of that a lot. Clarins is amazing for skincare and I love that you can personalize it according to age
Cynira C.
Valley Stream, NY
For my day moisturizer, I use the Multi-Active Day Cream. Even though I’m not 30…yet…I like to be pro-active about my skin care so any steps that I can take to ward off wrinkles is good for me! The multi-active day cream contains active plant ingredients that are combined to restore elasticity to the skin .
Katie S.
Farmingville, NY
I like this moisturizer but I don't love it. It absorbs in to the skin nicely and helps my face to feel hydrated but I really don't like the scent. It's pretty strong and usually scents do not bother me but I really just don't like this one. I wouldn't repurchase.
Amanda L.
New Tazewell, TN
I havnt got to use this product but I'm looking for something good for the skin so I might have to pick a bottle of it up.
Jacqueline L.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I love this moisturizer! It is a great base for my make up and doesn't have a very strong smell.
Kristina C.
bradenton, fl
This facial cream moisturizes my skin really good! My skin feels smooth and ready for the day!
I have heard that this brand is good but is kind of expensive ... It really works?
diana m.
Cual es la mejor edad para empezar a usar este tipo de cremas y quería saber si no vuelve la piel grasosa?
Amanda L.
New Tazewell, TN
Does this leave a sticky feeling on your skin?