Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream uploaded by Cynthia L.

BY CLARINS

Early correction, continuous protection, visible perfection. Multi-Active Day is the newest innovation from Clarins - high-performance skincare with new formulas and textures that goes beyond prevention to visibly correct early signs of aging.

Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream

Start your review of Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample of this product with a Sephora purchase and I’m so glad I did! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. It sits well under makeup too. It’s preventative for pre mature wrinkles, so i like knowing that it has anti aging properties as well. I’ll definitely be buying the full size!!
Lindsay H.
Nesbit, MS
I love this cream. I would drench my face, neck, and chest in it. I have purchased it many places but Sephora is very convenient now that they are carrying it. I love the jar container. I little does melt a long way into even the driest skin. The scent is light and not overwhelming.
Fatinah B.
slough
It works fine I don’t have wrinckles I only use it to hydrate my skin it’s gentle so I like it since I have senseitive skin
Gabriela T.
This is one of the best products for SM I ever seen.... it helps me during my pregancy ...and the price is good too
Soraia P.
Muito bom. A fragrância é ótima, deixa a pele hidratada e macia. Além de deixar iluminada.
Allison C.
Durant , IA
Smells good, feels good, feels cool on the skin. very expensive but worth the cost. Left my skin very hydrated and clean. Its such a great brand. Bought at Sephora, very nice. Didn’t disappoint. Would buy again, if I had the money. Only room for improvement is price, of course everything’s better cheaper. :)
Kiley K.
Chicago
jo j.
Morton grove , IL
When I first started using foundation I noticed that my skin would look really flakey. So I decide to pick up this moisturizer and it took away that problem. I have oily skin and the moisturizer did not make my skin really greasy .
Maddie E.
I didn’t personally use this. But it’s my grandmas favorite product!! She loves it and says it does wonders for her wrinkles and bags! She is in love with it!
Nicole S.
A good basic day cream, great spf protection melts into the skin lovely, one that I always seem to go back to above other brands