Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream uploaded by Cynthia L.

BY CLARINS

Early correction, continuous protection, visible perfection. Multi-Active Day is the newest innovation from Clarins - high-performance skincare with new formulas and textures that goes beyond prevention to visibly correct early signs of aging.

Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream

Start your review of Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ariba A.
Kansas City, MO
I have been searching for a good firming eye cream (I had been using Ahava and rally love it as well, it does work wonderful but it is just a little thick feeling for me. I am unable to wear it during the day which led me to searching for another option. After reading ulta reviews and multiple other websites I settled on this eye cream and I am excited I did as the claims are on point in my opinion. It soaks it nicely, my eyes feels moisturized, it lasts throughout the day and night (I love sleeping with it on also) -- my eyes feel comfortable, (look and feel) firm, and are hydrated without feeling greasy. I could see results early on. This cream is a winner.
Alicia H.
I love it ... for some reason it makes my concealer last longer. Worth the price and a little goes a long way .
Estelle R.
Bronxville, NY
Very good product for every day. I need to buy an other one every month. So it's a good deal !
Melodie P.
High Point, NC
I received a sample pack from #influenster to try out and fell in love with Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream. I have been using this since then and have been completely happy with it and the way my wrinkles have looked -- they look less and my skin feels great!
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
Love the smell, love the texture, I feel an special glow everytime I use it. It was a gift from my mother, It is my first time and definitely I would buy it again! It is so gentle to my skin and you can see the results in a few days! A must!
Tia T.
Vancouver
I love this. I have used other day creams before but I keep going back to this one. I also love the night version of this to go with it. I feel like the price is fair and it lasts a long time.
Jill L.
Randolph, NJ
I received this a sample when I purchased the double serum. It feels lightweight on my face. I used it for a few days and then I purchased it for myself. It is on the high end side but it is a wrinkle correction cream.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
While I love the concept and the healthy way my face looked after using I couldn't get past the nasty greasy never soaked in completely feel it left behind. I was also using it with a Clarins Booster so it may have been the Booster. I am going to continue to use it to see if it improves without the Booster being added because I loved the way it felt, the smell, and the texture. I will totally do a new review after trying without the other product!
Sandra R.
Forest Park, GA
I have no wrinkles at all, but I use it so it can prevent... I have apply to my husband who have wrinkles and they are fading little by little.
Kelsey B.
I use this as a preventive for wrinkles. I am 24 and want to be proactive. Its super creamy and leaves my skin feeling tight and bright.