Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream uploaded by Cynthia L.

BY CLARINS

Early correction, continuous protection, visible perfection. Multi-Active Day is the newest innovation from Clarins - high-performance skincare with new formulas and textures that goes beyond prevention to visibly correct early signs of aging.

Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
Received this as a free sample, and glad I did as I was interested in purchasing this anyways. It's a lightweight cream that leaves no residue, non-greasy, and has no scent. However this caused tiny little white bumps where I had applied it, very disappointing because I've heard and read great things about this product unfortunately it was a one and done use for me, I tossed it in the trash the following morning.
Fatinah B.
slough
It works fine I don’t have wrinckles I only use it to hydrate my skin it’s gentle so I like it since I have senseitive skin
Alexandra S.
Fort Irwin, CA
I have used this a couple of times and it works pretty good I have crows feet and I wanted to find a something to try on them.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is ok. My mom used to use it but she switched Bc it gave her a reaction on her skin
Miranda Q.
Sandston, VA
This felt so good I put some on the back of my hands and I had a bad rash that lasted about 2 weeks. When all was clear I tried again on my face and bumps appeared again. This is not for me. Strong fragrance smell. Would not recommend to people with sensitive skin.
Sarah B.
I felt that this product was pretty lightweight on the skin. In regards to the actual impact in improving my skin...I am not sure I such any real change.
M J.
I've used this cream for over 8 months and didn't see any significant improvements in my skin. It's just a regular moisturizer but I wouldn't count on it during the harsh winter months, specially with dryness caused during that time.
kailie r.
Soddy Daisy, TN
i really enjoyed the texture of this product as it was going on but i didn't like how it made my skin feel after. i find its best to use this product when you're staying in for the day and just trying to renew the moisture in your skin.
Paola B.
Longueuil, QC
I don't bought this bit i got an smaple and i used it but i was dissapointed because it gave me pimples!! Sonsad because it works wonder in my sister skin but not mine.
Camille A.
I really like the feeling.off it on your face, it's not heavy, it has a fair smell which I think it's better for sensitive skin people like me! I like it!! :-)