Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream uploaded by Cynthia L.

BY CLARINS

Early correction, continuous protection, visible perfection. Multi-Active Day is the newest innovation from Clarins - high-performance skincare with new formulas and textures that goes beyond prevention to visibly correct early signs of aging.

Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream

Start your review of Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lindsay H.
Nesbit, MS
I love this cream. I would drench my face, neck, and chest in it. I have purchased it many places but Sephora is very convenient now that they are carrying it. I love the jar container. I little does melt a long way into even the driest skin. The scent is light and not overwhelming.
Keira H.
I love this product really puts the moisture back into your skin and rehydrated it in the process
Maggie T.
Las Cruces, NM
my mother in law tried this and recommended it to me it works pretty good I don't really got no wrinkles but thoughs creases it got in my forhead went to it also has a really good formula . its also moisturizing that's what I loved about it because I got dry shkin
Dar A.
Pachuca de Soto, Hidalgo
I felt my skin much better with this moisturizer, I used it in the mornings, and in the nights my skin was still hydrated. I used it two times, but I want to continue using this amazing product. This really worth it.
Melissa C.
my daily moisturizer that's light weight but works great, and lightly scented which i love. it's a reasonable price for such a great product.
Yesenia P.
I use this cream and i totally love it it have fresh sense and it is used for a daily basis for wrinkles
Lumary M.
Flushing, NY
I skin feel better thanks to the cream I have seen quickly results on my wrinkles since I started using this I love this product!
Tia T.
Vancouver
I love this. I have used other day creams before but I keep going back to this one. I also love the night version of this to go with it. I feel like the price is fair and it lasts a long time.
Elisa E.
I've always been a fan of Clarins because their products work. This one doesn't disappoint. I am a product junkie and after using one moisturizer for a few months, I wanted to try this one. So far, so good!
Desiree S.
Clovis, CA
I absolutely adore clarins early correction anti-wrinkle cream!!! They always put out such amazing products that I fell in love with. This one was no exception. It made my skin feel amazing and look more youthful and I love the smell of this moisturizer