Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream uploaded by Cynthia L.

BY CLARINS

Early correction, continuous protection, visible perfection. Multi-Active Day is the newest innovation from Clarins - high-performance skincare with new formulas and textures that goes beyond prevention to visibly correct early signs of aging.

Jessica R.
Covington, KY
I have sun damage on my forehead so I am sure to use this for wrinkle correction. I even use it on my chest to correct those wrinkles.
Marjorie G.
This is very rich and moisturizing but not greasy at all. Makes your skin plump and have a healthy glow. Perfect for under makeup.
alexandra g.
Macungie, PA
who says you have to wait until your 40s to wear a wrinkle mask. i'm 23 and i wear this every week to prevent me from getting them
Lumary M.
Flushing, NY
I skin feel better thanks to the cream I have seen quickly results on my wrinkles since I started using this I love this product!
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
I'm very proud of not having any wrinkles on my face and I owe it all to Clarins multi-active day early wrinkle correction cream
Alexandra S.
Fort Irwin, CA
I have used this a couple of times and it works pretty good I have crows feet and I wanted to find a something to try on them.
Kelly H.
Staten Island, NY
love this brand ... got hooked when i went to the spa like the way it feels on my face ... very light weight and no crazy smell
Marisela Q.
Bronx, NY
I use this everyday in the morning before going to work I put it on with my makeup or without great product I love it to death
Gabrielle L.
Easy to use and it absorbs into the skin quickly. Leaves the skin feeling moisturized. It does have a very strong fragrance.
Melissa R.
Richmond, TX
Love it! Great products but it can be pricey. Would love for it to be affordable. When I do buy it really works for my skin.
Dee I.
How does this work for laugh lines?