Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream uploaded by Cynthia L.

BY CLARINS

Early correction, continuous protection, visible perfection. Multi-Active Day is the newest innovation from Clarins - high-performance skincare with new formulas and textures that goes beyond prevention to visibly correct early signs of aging.

Max H.
I love Clarins anything, and this is no exception. Light weight, beautiful feminine smell, and absorbs into the skin nicely. One thing I would like is higher SPF. I do like the jar so that I can use the entire portion. Worth the extra $$, would definitely purchase again!
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
Although I'm 24, and I obviously don't have any wrinkles, I still love to go in with anti aging products for further prevention! Plus I'm starting to see some fine lines around my eyes and this stuff does the trick!
Amy M.
Clarins makes amazing skin care products. I purchased this Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction cream because I was seeing lines around my eyes. I was a little taken back by the price, but decided to splurge on it. I am so happy that I did! I have been using it for over a week and I am noticing a difference in my eyes. A little goes a long way.
Misty C.
My favorite anti aging cream! The smell of all Clarins products are incredible! It isn't too heavy to the point of breakouts but gives just the right amount of moisture to the skin. I have visibly noticed fine lines diminished with using this.
Courtney D.
Worth every penny! Even though I'm in my twenties I still was suffering from dark spots and sun damage that this cream has made a huge improvement on. Plus it's never too early to start fighting wrinkles!
Niki A.
El Paso, TX
Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream is a life saver. After the first use I could visually see an immediate difference. The skin was glowing and looked smoother. I received compliments on my skin and it is all due to Clarins. I truly recommend it to all.
jo j.
Morton grove , IL
When I first started using foundation I noticed that my skin would look really flakey. So I decide to pick up this moisturizer and it took away that problem. I have oily skin and the moisturizer did not make my skin really greasy .
Marlene R.
El Paso, TX
This is one of those products that you splurge on. The jars come really small but a little really goes along way. It's kind of expensive that's why I say splurge but it definitely works and produces results quickly.
Kamila S.
Clydach, West Glamorgan
Rids of wrinkles easily, glids lovely onto the skin! I'm a first time user and use it in the mornings. It's quite effective and I bought it in Boots at the Clarins counter. Quite pricey but effective many mornings.
Ami D.
I'm into my mid thirties and wrinkles protection is important to me. Friends spoke about this brand so I gave it a whirl and happy I did. It definitely helps reduce fine wrinkles. Would purchase again.
Dee I.
How does this work for laugh lines?