Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream uploaded by Cynthia L.

BY CLARINS

Early correction, continuous protection, visible perfection. Multi-Active Day is the newest innovation from Clarins - high-performance skincare with new formulas and textures that goes beyond prevention to visibly correct early signs of aging.

Ceiara S.
This wrinkle cream has a nice finish, and doesn't mess with your makeup. I have noticed my under eyes seem brighter than usual. Clarins, a well known established beauty brand produced many number one skin care products. I highly recommend this product for all women looking for a great day cream that helps fight, and correct wrinkles.
Adina P.
Berwyn, IL
I've been using the version for normal to dry skin for about a 1-2 weeks, and I'm thrilled with the results so far. This makes my skin amazingly soft. The formula is very moisturizing without feeling greasy, and has a lovely light scent. I look forward to using it every single morning. Now, my skin looks brighter and more radiant already :D
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
Love the smell, love the texture, I feel an special glow everytime I use it. It was a gift from my mother, It is my first time and definitely I would buy it again! It is so gentle to my skin and you can see the results in a few days! A must!
Julia D.
Plainview, NY
I never thought about using this product, until I decided to try some of my mother's. After only one or two days of use, I noticed how much brighter and plump my skin looked! I saw signs of aging that I didn't even know existed with this product!
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
I love the feel of this cream. It's a little bit pricey and hard to find if you aren't at a nice store. I would try Amazon or sephora. Ulta is a possibility. I have never shopped there so i can't say they do or don't. Great day time cream! It seems to prevent and correct wrinkles.
Keri T.
Minneapolis, MN
Received a sample of this from Sephora , and I was overall happy with this product. I have sensitive skin and this didn't make me break out or have redness. It didn't work as great as the Dior one I tried, but this was a close second!
Sue W.
For the price point, I do not buy this regularly but I do like having it in my stock for when I get paranoid about age lines. I use it about once a week, and I think I do see a difference although I use other moisturizers as well. I like that it is gentle and smells pleasant.
Maggie T.
Las Cruces, NM
my mother in law tried this and recommended it to me it works pretty good I don't really got no wrinkles but thoughs creases it got in my forhead went to it also has a really good formula . its also moisturizing that's what I loved about it because I got dry shkin
Elizabeth F.
Durham, NC
My mother once told me to start using products for "mature" skin early on, and she was right. I like how this product doesn't feel heavy on my skin, and I have definitely seen a diminish in my lack-of-sunscreen crowsfeet around my eyes since using this product.
Jill L.
Randolph, NJ
I received this a sample when I purchased the double serum. It feels lightweight on my face. I used it for a few days and then I purchased it for myself. It is on the high end side but it is a wrinkle correction cream.
Dee I.
How does this work for laugh lines?