Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream uploaded by Cynthia L.

BY CLARINS

Early correction, continuous protection, visible perfection. Multi-Active Day is the newest innovation from Clarins - high-performance skincare with new formulas and textures that goes beyond prevention to visibly correct early signs of aging.

genna g.
Nutley, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample of this product with a Sephora purchase and I’m so glad I did! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. It sits well under makeup too. It’s preventative for pre mature wrinkles, so i like knowing that it has anti aging properties as well. I’ll definitely be buying the full size!!
Rebecca L.
Novi, MI
This product is amazing! The best of its kind that I've had personal use with. I have sensitive skin and my skin didn't react to it at all! It is truly a great value! I would recommend to anyone.
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX
A staple in my morning routine. I'm only 24 years old, and I started using this product about a year ago. I like knowing that protecting my skin now will hopefully help me prevent huge wrinkles in the future. So far, I feel that this product has made my skin smoother and firmer.
Ariba A.
Kansas City, MO
I have been searching for a good firming eye cream (I had been using Ahava and rally love it as well, it does work wonderful but it is just a little thick feeling for me. I am unable to wear it during the day which led me to searching for another option. After reading ulta reviews and multiple other websites I settled on this eye cream and I am excited I did as the claims are on point in my opinion. It soaks it nicely, my eyes feels moisturized, it lasts throughout the day and night (I love sleeping with it on also) -- my eyes feel comfortable, (look and feel) firm, and are hydrated without feeling greasy. I could see results early on. This cream is a winner.
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
This product is great. I have really good skin days when I use it. It seems to firm and smooth out my skin nicely. My cons with it is the heavy grandma scent and they fact it isn't too hydrating.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
Received this as a free sample, and glad I did as I was interested in purchasing this anyways. It's a lightweight cream that leaves no residue, non-greasy, and has no scent. However this caused tiny little white bumps where I had applied it, very disappointing because I've heard and read great things about this product unfortunately it was a one and done use for me, I tossed it in the trash the following morning.
Mikayla P.
It has a nice creamy texture, kinda on the thick side for me. I couldn't put it under makeup but I felt like it really hydrated my skin. It was nice a small for traveling too.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
While I love the concept and the healthy way my face looked after using I couldn't get past the nasty greasy never soaked in completely feel it left behind. I was also using it with a Clarins Booster so it may have been the Booster. I am going to continue to use it to see if it improves without the Booster being added because I loved the way it felt, the smell, and the texture. I will totally do a new review after trying without the other product!
Lenna K.
Arlington, VA
I'm absolutely paranoid I will get horrible face wrinkles. It runs in the family and, eventually, I will simply have to accept it. However, until then I get to use the giant number of face creams out there. This one is definitely on the pricier side and it does irritate skin at first. Definitely start using it every other day to avoid inflammation.
Melodie P.
High Point, NC
I received a sample pack from #influenster to try out and fell in love with Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream. I have been using this since then and have been completely happy with it and the way my wrinkles have looked -- they look less and my skin feels great!
Dee I.
How does this work for laugh lines?