Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream uploaded by Cynthia L.

BY CLARINS

Early correction, continuous protection, visible perfection. Multi-Active Day is the newest innovation from Clarins - high-performance skincare with new formulas and textures that goes beyond prevention to visibly correct early signs of aging.

Alexa O.
Clarksville, TN
What can I say, I'm getting old and need to watch my looksamd wrinkles ! Great product
nita C.
Never never tried it but I would like to have one of these if you don't mind thanks ncc
Josie G.
I bought this for under my eyes. I did like it a little bit pricey for a small amount.
Jill T.
San Antonio, TX
Love this but it's pricey. Perfect for sephora gift cards or of you want to splurge.
Laura M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Es un producto increíble. Me gustó mucho. Lo recomiendo. Es muy producto. Me gustó.
Alexandra P.
Love this wrinkle cream because it leaves you skin soft after a facial cleanse
Jenny F.
One of my favorite eye creams. Leaves my under eyes feeling so soft and smooth
Tracy S.
Works great nice results would consider using again. Left face feeling great
Caroline G.
Preston
Omg. I love all things clarins. If I won the lottery I’d buy everything, and keep buying everything. It’s really hydrating and everything feels super soft. Easy to use packaging, nothing to improve. I just wish I could afford it every time I ran out
Mikayla S.
Brisbane
This wrinkle mask worked so well literally in minutes there was a massive improvement I have always been insecure about my wrinkles but now thanks to this product I’m happy and I feel like a queen, recommend this to everyone.
Dee I.
How does this work for laugh lines?