Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream uploaded by Cynthia L.

BY CLARINS

Early correction, continuous protection, visible perfection. Multi-Active Day is the newest innovation from Clarins - high-performance skincare with new formulas and textures that goes beyond prevention to visibly correct early signs of aging.

Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
It works miracles when it comes to eye tags.. I look 20 years younger, flawless.. beautifully product
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
It smells nice and makes my skin look great! Refreshing and moisturizing. I really love this product.
Auri M.
Santo Domingo
Facial moisturizers are a key component in any skin care routine. Which of the following moisturizer brands do you turn to?

TIP: Feeling dull? Next time you're in the market for a new facial moisturizer, look for one that contains Vitamin C. This magic ingredient helps improve hydration, even skin tone, and keeps your skin looking youthful!
Janet R.
This correction cream helps with my wrinkles. I apply it daily and leaves my skin looking great.
Estelle R.
Bronxville, NY
Very good product for every day. I need to buy an other one every month. So it's a good deal !
Selene M.
Parlier, CA
Very nice cream and it work for me
My skin is soft and wrinkle free
I hope it prevent wrinkles
Tiffany K.
Rock Island, IL
Amazing texture. Soaks right into the skin. I felt my skin was much softer after just one use.
Sharon H.
Tucker, GA
I need this product. I have used before and it works. I will order online with my eyeliner.
Desiree T.
Winter Haven, FL
I only received a small amount so I can't say it doesn't work but it didn't do much for me
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is ok. My mom used to use it but she switched Bc it gave her a reaction on her skin
Dee I.
How does this work for laugh lines?