Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream uploaded by Cynthia L.

BY CLARINS

Early correction, continuous protection, visible perfection. Multi-Active Day is the newest innovation from Clarins - high-performance skincare with new formulas and textures that goes beyond prevention to visibly correct early signs of aging.

Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream

Start your review of Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lindsay H.
Nesbit, MS
I love this cream. I would drench my face, neck, and chest in it. I have purchased it many places but Sephora is very convenient now that they are carrying it. I love the jar container. I little does melt a long way into even the driest skin. The scent is light and not overwhelming.
Katie W.
Montgomery, AL
I love this Multi Active Day Early Wrinkle Cream. It is a little pricey compared to drug store brands but it is definitely worth the money. It isn't harsh. It isn't took thick. It doesn't clog my pores and I would definitely buy it again. The packaging is cute, too.
Ana P.
This is an amazing product! My mom always told me about keeping my skin (specially the face) moisturized with good products, she's 48 and looks 38 so I took the advice haha. I was starting to see the first small lines on my face, and is better to prevent! It keeps my skin soft and the overall appearance is noticeable. I totally recommend this!
Desiree S.
Clovis, CA
I absolutely adore clarins early correction anti-wrinkle cream!!! They always put out such amazing products that I fell in love with. This one was no exception. It made my skin feel amazing and look more youthful and I love the smell of this moisturizer
Tamara m.
Athens, AL
I'm at the age where wrinkles are starting to show up on my skin. So, I'm preemptively putting extra time into caring for it. This cream feels and smells amazing and I have noticed a difference. It's not a huge difference, but my skin does feel...more supple.
Juany f BM 107991 P.
Doral, FL
esta crema hidratante es muy buena da una muy buena hidratacion la compre online y me ha encantado la puedo recomendar al mil por uno y su packaging es hermoso desde la primera semana vi el cambio en mi piel me encanta esta crema es un plus definitivamente
Justin H.
Lilburn, GA
This is my favorite day cream! It's rich but not too greasy! It keeps my skin plump and hydrated and has kept fine lines from appearing so far. I have strayed from this moisturizer but always come back to it. A great choice for anyone in their 20s or 30s
Allison C.
Durant , IA
Smells good, feels good, feels cool on the skin. very expensive but worth the cost. Left my skin very hydrated and clean. Its such a great brand. Bought at Sephora, very nice. Didn’t disappoint. Would buy again, if I had the money. Only room for improvement is price, of course everything’s better cheaper. :)
kailie r.
Soddy Daisy, TN
i really enjoyed the texture of this product as it was going on but i didn't like how it made my skin feel after. i find its best to use this product when you're staying in for the day and just trying to renew the moisture in your skin.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample of this product with a Sephora purchase and I’m so glad I did! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. It sits well under makeup too. It’s preventative for pre mature wrinkles, so i like knowing that it has anti aging properties as well. I’ll definitely be buying the full size!!