Ariba A.
Kansas City, MO
I have been searching for a good firming eye cream (I had been using Ahava and rally love it as well, it does work wonderful but it is just a little thick feeling for me. I am unable to wear it during the day which led me to searching for another option. After reading ulta reviews and multiple other websites I settled on this eye cream and I am excited I did as the claims are on point in my opinion. It soaks it nicely, my eyes feels moisturized, it lasts throughout the day and night (I love sleeping with it on also) -- my eyes feel comfortable, (look and feel) firm, and are hydrated without feeling greasy. I could see results early on. This cream is a winner.