Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream uploaded by Cynthia L.

BY CLARINS

Early correction, continuous protection, visible perfection. Multi-Active Day is the newest innovation from Clarins - high-performance skincare with new formulas and textures that goes beyond prevention to visibly correct early signs of aging.

Lindsay H.
Nesbit, MS
I love this cream. I would drench my face, neck, and chest in it. I have purchased it many places but Sephora is very convenient now that they are carrying it. I love the jar container. I little does melt a long way into even the driest skin. The scent is light and not overwhelming.
Allison C.
Durant , IA
Smells good, feels good, feels cool on the skin. very expensive but worth the cost. Left my skin very hydrated and clean. Its such a great brand. Bought at Sephora, very nice. Didn’t disappoint. Would buy again, if I had the money. Only room for improvement is price, of course everything’s better cheaper. :)
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
This product is great. I have really good skin days when I use it. It seems to firm and smooth out my skin nicely. My cons with it is the heavy grandma scent and they fact it isn't too hydrating.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Katie W.
Montgomery, AL
I love this Multi Active Day Early Wrinkle Cream. It is a little pricey compared to drug store brands but it is definitely worth the money. It isn't harsh. It isn't took thick. It doesn't clog my pores and I would definitely buy it again. The packaging is cute, too.
Ana P.
This is an amazing product! My mom always told me about keeping my skin (specially the face) moisturized with good products, she's 48 and looks 38 so I took the advice haha. I was starting to see the first small lines on my face, and is better to prevent! It keeps my skin soft and the overall appearance is noticeable. I totally recommend this!
Tamara C.
Athens, AL
I'm at the age where wrinkles are starting to show up on my skin. So, I'm preemptively putting extra time into caring for it. This cream feels and smells amazing and I have noticed a difference. It's not a huge difference, but my skin does feel...more supple.
Juany f BM 107991 P.
Doral, FL
esta crema hidratante es muy buena da una muy buena hidratacion la compre online y me ha encantado la puedo recomendar al mil por uno y su packaging es hermoso desde la primera semana vi el cambio en mi piel me encanta esta crema es un plus definitivamente
Justin H.
Lilburn, GA
This is my favorite day cream! It's rich but not too greasy! It keeps my skin plump and hydrated and has kept fine lines from appearing so far. I have strayed from this moisturizer but always come back to it. A great choice for anyone in their 20s or 30s
jo j.
Morton grove , IL
When I first started using foundation I noticed that my skin would look really flakey. So I decide to pick up this moisturizer and it took away that problem. I have oily skin and the moisturizer did not make my skin really greasy .
D I.
How does this work for laugh lines?