Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion, 6.7 oz. uploaded by Jorge F.Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion, 6.7 oz. uploaded by Jessica r.Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion, 6.7 oz. uploaded by Sanna H.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion, 6.7 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Haley C.
Haley C.
Racine, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great moisturizer keeps your feeling fresh and clean has a great scent and is very affordable and last long. You don't need much to go a long way it's great value and can be used as a great gift so I would recommend
paige k.
paige k.
This lotion is super moisturizing!!! It does feel a bit oily after you apply, if you don't like that feeling, then I wouldn't recommend. But this does really moisturizer and get your skin really healthy!
Bruna M.
Bruna M.
My favorite. I love this!!!!!! I always buy this a Macy's. I love this brand and are the products are very effective. It is a little pricey but it's worth it!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Amazing!

This product was heavenly on my dry skin and not greasy! Left me hydrated and clean feeling. Beautiful texture! Highly recommend.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect for my combination dry and oily skin. It prevents against breakouts too!
Mishelle H.
Mishelle H.
Medley, FL

Ideal for everyday use, preferably for the night it is refreshing and purifies the skin
Brett K.
Brett K.
Arlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is perfect for all parts of your body. When I'm feeling dry or itchy, this does the job to moisturize and sooth my skin. There's so many good parts to this lotion, I'll be devastated when I run out of my current bottle. I totally recommend it for all skin types :)
Tia t.
Tia t.
Grand Rapids, MI
Super moisturizing I have very dry skin so I'm always looking for something to keep my skin hydrated. I recommend this product by a friend it is more expensive than a normal lotion but it worth it. It's thick and creamy and it keeps the skin moist and soft all day long.
Jill L.
Jill L.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is wonderful for my hands. I wash them a lot throughout the day and I use this after every wash to keep them from drying out and cracking. The only thing that would make it better is if it was more fragrant.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff is great. Applies well, has good consistency. My skin felt hydrated. I love Clarins in general, their products are usually excellent, although a bit pricey. I highly recommend! Great product!