Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion

by Clarins

Rich, moisturizing body lotion that nourishes, softens, and smoothes dry skin.

Did you like the results ?
what do you think this product ?
Start your review of Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
...from ipsy, and wasn't upset with the results. The formula is rich and hydrating with lasting moisture. Exactly what you want from lotion. Not that it isn't a great product, it's just hard to write an exciting review about something as underwhelming as body lotion. Recommended to anyone who has skin and likes to keep it soft. in reviews
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion uploaded by elvia P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion If you have dry skin that itches then this is what you'll want to use for immediate relief. It's moisturizing, hydrating, rich, anti-aging and gently removes dead surface skin cells to help smooth dry,rough patches leaving skin satin smooth. It has plant extracts, peach milk,shea butter, coconut oil and bitter orange tree wax . Quickly absorbed Leaves no trace on the skin. Its a drink for your skin.
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion uploaded by Elena U.
Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion - a pleasant, more decorative thing than a grooming thing. Smells charmingly on the body, smoothes superficially, gives the skin a beautiful delicate shimmer. Great as an evening after-sun lotion. Overall, Clarins Body Lotion left pleasant memories of itself. #beauty
Pamella V.
Cape Coral, FL
Really rich and long-lasting lotion. Makes your skin soft and the most sensitive areas protected from the cold.
Marcela O.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a nice body lotion. Very light fragrance, is lightweight when applied, absorbs nicely without leaving a tacky feeling behind, and feels hydrating on my skin. I enjoy using this post shower for added moisture.
Nino M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love everything about it and so does my skin! 👍👍🥰 Try it and you will be so shocked.
Valentina L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I really like this body lotion. I've been using this one for a couple of years and it fies hydrates my skin.
Mérili D.
São José dos Pinhais
It's soooooo good. I can take my body hidrating and cool with the same product. It not sticky, it's amazing.
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Extremely emollient & deeply hydrates your skin. Very rich & thicker. No scent and very gentle. Takes a little bit too long to absorb which is what id change. All in all thos is a very nice deep moisturizer. I would recommend it to others to try. Especially those who have sensitive skin and prefer unscented products.
Jai P.
It seemed ok. The usual body lotion. I don’t remember anything extra spectacular about it.
Kay F.
Atlanta
This lotion provided immediate relief to my body. My skin felt smooth and hydrated after using. It was very hydrating and last all day. This lotion is very rich and was quickly absorbed into my skin. I will repurchase.