BY CLARINS

Soothing comfort every body loves! Clarins’ intensive moisturizing lotion — with softening Peach Milk, Shea, Candlenut Oil and Orange Blossom — visibly minimizes the signs of skin aging caused by sun, cold, heating and air-conditioning. Helps smooth dry, rough patches and improve skin tone. Gently removes dull, flaky cells for a youthful, allover glow. Quickly absorbed. No wait time before dressing.

• I received this as a gift. Does anyone know where I can ...4 Answers
Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion

Start your review of Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great for using as an everyday body lotion. I tried a sample of this from ipsy, and wasn't upset with the results. The formula is rich and hydrating with lasting moisture. Exactly what you want from lotion. Not that it isn't a great product, it's just hard to write an exciting review about something as underwhelming as body lotion. Recommended to anyone who has skin and likes to keep it soft. " in 9 reviews
Ziva💖 B.
Reisterstown, MD
Everything that Clarins does is special. It feels very luxurious, always smells lovely, not overbearing.
Nicely hydrating. However, if you are battling with very dry skin this is not the product for you. If that’s the case, I would heal your skin first and use this for maintanence, well worth it!
Biya N.

Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion smoothes and tones dry skin. A rich, quickly absorbed lotion which intensively moisturizes and instantly soothes. It restores soft, firm skin, leaving it visibly smoother and satin-soft to the touch.
Stephanie F.
E Northport, NY
If you’re extra dry and need something to really penetrate and last forever then this is your product. It’s great for all skin types. I’m really oily but when i need a good moisture I use this and my skin absolutely loves it.
Miranda M.
Farmers Brnch, TX
This stuff can’t be beat. Rich and creamy, it takes a bit to soak in but when it does it’s fabulous. I have naturally dry skin especially in cold months. This one bails me out of cracked skin and leaves me feeling hydrated.
Heather W.
Corona, CA
Absolutely amazing I love this product! It moisture’s my skin perfectly and doesn’t clog your pores! No cons for this lotion! It is long lasting and the smell is nice. It is a staple in my lotion collection haha
Kathia N.
Kennesaw
Very hydrating. I love that is doesn’t have a super strong smell. It feels very gentle on my skin. I use it after I get out of the shower and it leaves my skin nice and moisturized without feeling sticky.
Teresa N.
Hitchins, KY
This was super mouisturizing and it didnt take much product. Absorbes into the skin quickly which is a plus. Not much of a scent which I actually like. Would recommend to a friend.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
In general, I like the Clarins products and own quite a few. The Clarins Moisture_Rich Body Lotion With Shea Butter for Dry Skin (3.2oz) is a great product. I keep it on my desk at home to use during marathon TV sessions. It feels rich and emolient.

Why only 4 stars? The Moisture-Rich Body Lotion, as well, almost all of the Clarins are highly scented. The scent can be a bit powerful.
Fanoula D.
middletown
Love the smell and thick luxurious feel of clarins lotions! I use them almost every single day and absolutely love them. I recommend them to all my friends and they also agree this has changed the game for them
cole W.
Washington
Purchased at: Macy's
I'm a big fan of Clarins products. So I might be a little biased in this opinion but I love everything I have tried from them so far. I received a sample size of this lotion and I use it on my hands. My hands are soft and I say moisturize for at least 3 hours and a very cold cold winter. And for my very dry hands that's saying a whole lot next. I use probably 4 hand lotions a week and this one stands out.

Sephora