BY CLARINS

Clarins' groundbreaking serum targets dark spots, discolorations, dullness and shadows—without altering your natural skin tone. Immediately, skin is glowing and luminous. Day after day, skin's full radiance is recovered.

Jaclyn P.
Benicia, CA
I’m obsessed with this serum! It’s lightweight, luxurious and makes my skin incredibly soft!

I don’t mind spending this much on a serum because it lasts forever, and when I buy at Macy’s I always end up with tons of samples or a free gift.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
I had some annoying acne scars on my cheeks and forehead and I got very depressed because of this. I tried many products that "seemed" to help but they were just not giving me the results I wanted. My best friend works for Clarins and gave me a few samples of this serum. After 1 week I noticed that my skin was softer, my skin tone as a little bit more bright and even, and the dark spots were fading already. After a month, most of them were 100% gone and I just had a few dark spots left. The overall texture of my skin has improved so much it's almost impossible to believe. I was scared at first because I have very sensitive skin and I've had allergic reactions to other Clarins products, but Mission Perfection is very gentle, and it really works!!!
Ashley H.
I never would have thought I'd find the perfect serum for me. I used to pick at my skin so my face did have a lot of scars. I used this products for months and they are GONE! I finally feel confident in my own skin. It's for dark spots and brightening of the skin and it has done just that!
Lynda N.
I seriously love this serum! I apply this before i put on my primer or make up. It definitely makes a difference with daily use too! Even when i don’t wear make up i still apply after i cleanse my face.
Heather L.
I purchased this serum to help reduce my sunspots and old acne scars. In 2wks I noticed that my skin was softer in 4wks my hyperpigmentation was starting to fade. I've been using this for over 3mths almost everyday, applying it twice a day (there are days where I'm too lazy and just slap on moisturizer and go) and I will say that my dark spots have drastically reduced to almost non-existence!

I used to use the Clinique Darkspots but I had to essentially use up 2 bottles in order to see a significant difference. The Shiseido serum lightened the darkspots in the shortest amount of time however, it's extremely expensive for a 30ml.

Overall, I will be purchasing this again seeing as the price point is not too bad and the results are pretty good.
Vanessa
I was a given a sample of this serum to try but my skin is so sensitive that after the second time using it the product just didn’t work out for me. I have heard wonders about I and wanted to try it before I bought it and I’m glad I didn’t buy it.
Ashley N.
This stuff truly does its job. I highly recommend it! It is truly worth its price, as not only the product is amazing, the packaging is super convenient, it's designed to get every last bit out. Love it!
Ibtissam B.
Irvine, CA
Love this product. It helps to prevent dark spots appearance and reduces the existing ones. I use it after the shower, few pumps and your good to go. The skin looks clearer and brighter after couple uses.
Valentina P.
I am a big fan of this Serum! I am a picker and have spots or marks from this. I have been using this serum for about 6 months and have noticed the overall tone of my face even out, almost all the blemishes have faded and what i love the most is that it doesn't whiten my face. Also, a little goes a long way, and i am applying the serum the way Clarins recommends it and i feel its more effective!
Victoria S.
If you don't mind the price tag, this is a MUSTif you have any type of dark spot, sun spot, acne scar or any hyper pigmentation at all. I've noticed results after a few uses at night. I got a sample of the product first and saw instant results. I absolutely adore this product and you definitely get top quality for your money. The only con is the price. The bottle is long lasting though because you don't need to use much.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Is this product designed for having oily skin?
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Does this really work? I have dark spots from popping pimples.. Will this really work? If not what do you recommend?
samira e.
I'm looking for a serum that would not irritate my redness. I have Rosacea and I have seen some reviews that this serum helps with that. Did anyone that tried this have Rosacea or redness that calmed down with use of this serum?
Sana F.
I just bought this.. Is it not going to break me out? I have a combination/sensitive skin.
Sahar M.