BY CLARINS #52 in Face Oil

Purifying treatment oil hydrates, tones and balances oily skin types. Clarins’ exclusive concentrate of Rosewood, Geranium and Lotus extracts tightens pores and refines the skin texture. Hazelnut Oil softens, soothes and seals in moisture to minimizes the appearance of fine lines. Non-staining. Preservative-free.

• Ive heard a LOT of hype about this product. Is it really ...3 Answers
  • I have combination skin... Dry after shower but oily as t...2 Answers
  • Do you use a moisturizer in addition to this?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is up in my top Clarins skincare products. I love this facial oil because it absorbs deep like a drier oil which is great for oily to combo skin types. It smells very earthy and of strong essential oils but I personally love the scent. Some of those with sensitive skin may not enjoy. " in 5 reviews
nely m.
Elgin, TX
Definitely a 10/10!!!! & the smell is amazing!!! Its actually really herby and i love it! Its $62 but definitely worth it!!!!
Alyssa M.
Glendale Hts, IL
This oil actually gave me a rash on my skin! It smelled very strong when I started using it and actually worked quite nice the first night, but after the first few days I used it my skin got very sensitive, red and blotchy. Once I stopped using it my skin went back to normal.
Adelyn E.
Granger, IN
This stuff is freaking amazing. I have combination oily skin and have noticed a change not only in my skin’s overall oil production but also the texture of my skin!!! It makes my skin soft, smooth, and noticeably clearer. I use a few drops in AM and PM after toning with moisturizer. Honestly it is $$$ but so worth it! I’ve never used a product quite like this.
Gurmannat S.
Toronto, ON
The notion that face oils are only for people with dry skin is so wrong. I have oily skin and this oil is specifically designed for people with oily skin. It helps to regulate the sebum production and the lotus extract helps to refine the skin. This oil has made me fall in love with facial oils. My skin feels hydrated and smooth and guess what! I barely see any acne popping up. Even though it’s a bit pricey, it’s worth the money. I love this product ❤️
Josefin L.
Works well at first but have to stop, it leaves oiliness on my face at first applied and when it dries, my face starting to dried out as well. This product doesn’t really produce moisture on my face but aside from this I love the smell of it.
Duna S.
Muscat , North al ghoubra
Incredible for acne prone skin. Really helps with any white heads and doesn’t make me breakout. Smells amazing and feels amazing on the skin!
Elise H.
Toronto
Love it in winter, but it’s a bit intense in the summer. Maybe unless you’re in air conditioning all day.
Lisa R.
New York
I never liked face oil until I used this! I like to use this more at night before bed because I feel like it really penetrates the skin. It’s also amazing for my acne!
・Kelly・ M.
Cher mais efficace. À mettre dans la crème hydratante (seulement 1-2 gouttes) et faire chauffer les produit dans les mains avant application
Ingrid B.
This oil is really a little gem. I use it since 2017 my pores are bind and my skin very less oily.
Like the packaging and the price is affordable.
The application and her texture is pleasant.
I will definitely buy it again.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
Has anyone broken out from trying this oil? I am picking this up today because I've heard it's a life saver for acne!
Tonia H.
Ive heard a LOT of hype about this product. Is it really that good for fine lines and blemishes? And is it eye safe?
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Do you use a moisturizer in addition to this?
Yvonne H.
Oakland, CA
I have combination skin... Dry after shower but oily as the day goes by and during the afternoon it can get bad. I've tried different moisturizers but they don't seem to work. Has anyone with my kind of skin, tried this Clarins face treatment?
Serena
Does this help fade acne scars?