BY CLARINS

Purifying treatment oil hydrates, tones and balances oily skin types. Clarins’ exclusive concentrate of Rosewood, Geranium and Lotus extracts tightens pores and refines the skin texture. Hazelnut Oil softens, soothes and seals in moisture to minimizes the appearance of fine lines. Non-staining. Preservative-free.

• Ive heard a LOT of hype about this product. Is it really ...3 Answers
  • I have combination skin... Dry after shower but oily as t...2 Answers
  • Do you use a moisturizer in addition to this?2 Answers
Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil
  • "This is up in my top Clarins skincare products. I love this facial oil because it absorbs deep like a drier oil which is great for oily to combo skin types. It smells very earthy and of strong essential oils but I personally love the scent. Some of those with sensitive skin may not enjoy. " in 5 reviews
Ingrid B.
This oil is really a little gem. I use it since 2017 my pores are bind and my skin very less oily.
Like the packaging and the price is affordable.
The application and her texture is pleasant.
I will definitely buy it again.
Grace B.
I find that this oil is great, I am a fan of the brand so knew this would be amazing. I use this on my lips, spots and dry areas of the face. A little goes a long way so it is great value for money. Would recommend.
Carol Y.
Markham
It smells sooooo good!! I love to apply it with a toner. Skin needs oil after 25. A small bottle lasts so long.
Elizaveta A.
Prague, Píšková 1956/32 Stodůlky
It gave a “WOW!” Effect to my skin! It felt so hydrated, relaxed and fresh! I will definitely purchase it once again!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Christina O.
Provides moisture while helping to prevent or clear breakouts! I never used a face oil because i was afraid of breakouts but this actually helped my breakouts go away.
Shay L.
Paterson, NJ
This is the only oil I would ever use for oily skin.
This is a night treatment for me .
It tones & repairs my skin.
Ashley L.
Really nice face oil. It absorbs well, moisturizes, and seems to help my acne as well. The smell is really nice, almost citrus like. It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way.
nely m.
Elgin, TX
Definitely a 10/10!!!! & the smell is amazing!!! Its actually really herby and i love it! Its $62 but definitely worth it!!!!
Adelyn E.
Granger, IN
This stuff is freaking amazing. I have combination oily skin and have noticed a change not only in my skin’s overall oil production but also the texture of my skin!!! It makes my skin soft, smooth, and noticeably clearer. I use a few drops in AM and PM after toning with moisturizer. Honestly it is $$$ but so worth it! I’ve never used a product quite like this.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
Has anyone broken out from trying this oil? I am picking this up today because I've heard it's a life saver for acne!
Tonia H.
Ive heard a LOT of hype about this product. Is it really that good for fine lines and blemishes? And is it eye safe?
Yvonne H.
Oakland, CA
I have combination skin... Dry after shower but oily as the day goes by and during the afternoon it can get bad. I've tried different moisturizers but they don't seem to work. Has anyone with my kind of skin, tried this Clarins face treatment?
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Do you use a moisturizer in addition to this?
Serena
Does this help fade acne scars?