Lena K.
Smell: Oh, this is real aromatherapy! The composition of the oil includes extracts of rosewood, geranium and lotus, as well as hazelnut and rosemary oils. It is this mixture that makes the aroma of oil tart, enveloping, truly oriental!Texture and color: oil is liquid and flowing. The color is almost transparent, slightly yellowish. In the bottle it looks rich yellow. By the way, with time oil can become completely transparent, but its properties are not lost from it.The use of oil is not only aromatherapy, but also facial massage, which we do not always have time for. The oil is completely absorbed in 15-20 minutes, the skin immediately becomes velvety to the touch, but all redness, pimples become, in my opinion brighter. But still, we apply oil only for the night, so it's not so important.The next morning I could not get enough of my reflection: there were no scrapings, the skin was not fat, but it shone slightly, there were no peels. In a word - comfort! Using oil for about a month, I can say that the fat content of the skin really decreased. The general tone of the skin was slightly leveled. I am very pleased with this oil, now it rightfully takes place in my care. I use oil on the sensations of the skin: if I feel that more moisture is needed, the pores are hammered, then I resort to oil. The main rule is not to use non-stop mode.