Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning for Face and Décolleté, 125ml uploaded by Emmanuel G.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanner. Refreshes, Softens For Face and Decollete. An ultra-easy completely new way to apply self tan! A super-fresh, super quick-dry self tanning formula as easy to apply as cleansing milk. All skin types, Moisturising, Anti-ageing. see more...

Photo (1)
Jess M.
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
I really do love this stuff. Give is such a nice warm glowy tan. I like the liquid better than a lotion because I just like the way it feels. And I feel like it won't clog my pores. A bottle also last forever so that's a good thing
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Lackawanna, NY
Most natural looking fake tan ever! Give the face a beautiful golden tone. Easy to apply and doesn't irritate skin! Best of all there is no strong chemical smell.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
My skin is light - not olive but not fair - and this product provides me with a natural looking tan if I use a couple times a week. I got it at sephora and a bottle lasts me around a year and a half. So far it is one of the best face tanning lotions I have found! I didn't have any issues with breakouts or skin irritation with this product
Mary G.
Mary G.
Charlotte
I tan easily in the summer but this baby right here helps you keep your tan while looking natural. A bottle can last about 4 months if using every week. Left my skin looking glory without that fake tan look! I would definetly but this again as a weekly regimen to upkeep my tan in the summer!
sandra d.
sandra d.
Albertville
I would love to have free samples of this product. I have used it before it is hard to purchase the product you really love and want. Thanks
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
This sunless tanner works great.  Gentle ony face and give me the look of a tan without sitting in the sun.  Safe beautiful results.
morgan j.
morgan j.
plantation, FL
Hands down one of my favorite tanning lotions. It is a formula that feels ultra luxurious and the color payout is phenom
Isabella H.
Isabella H.
This is my number one holy grail product! I apply it after my moisturiser in the night and wake u and my skin has a beautiful tanned glow that means I can skip foundation! I like to apply it with a brush because I believe you get a more even coverage and you don't have to worry about it being patchy. It also lasts forever I have been using the same bottle now for over two months and it is not even half way through. I truly recommend this product to everyone.
Emmanuel G.
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
Este no es uno de mis productos de bronceado favoritos pero no es malo del todo. No me gusta su olor, huele fuerte y para que tengas el bronceado que deseas tienes que usarlo muchas veces para tener el acabo que deseas. Es pegajoso.

This isn't one of my favorite's self-taning product but isn't bad at all. I don't like how it smells and feel. Is sticky and smells really bad.
kirsty r.
kirsty r.
Edinburgh
One word awesome!!! Gave me a lovely colour on my face and chest just enough to have a nice natural glow. Gentle on the skin and very effective would definitely use this when I am wearing a low cut top or just want a wee bit more colour on my face. Loved this