Add a Photo

By CLARINS
Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanner. Refreshes, Softens For Face and Decollete. An ultra-easy completely new way to apply self tan! A super-fresh, super quick-dry self tanning formula as easy to apply as cleansing milk. All skin types, Moisturising, Anti-ageing.
Photo (1)
Jess M.
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
Sept. 30, 2016, 1:20 a.m.
Review for: Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning for Face and Décolleté, 125ml
I really do love this stuff. Give is such a nice warm glowy tan. I like the liquid better than a lotion because I just like the way it feels. And I feel like it won't clog my pores. A bottle also last forever so that's a good thing
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Lackawanna, NY
Sept. 28, 2016, 10:49 a.m.
Review for: Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning for Face and Décolleté, 125ml
Most natural looking fake tan ever! Give the face a beautiful golden tone. Easy to apply and doesn't irritate skin! Best of all there is no strong chemical smell.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
May 18, 2017, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning for Face and Décolleté, 125ml
My skin is light - not olive but not fair - and this product provides me with a natural looking tan if I use a couple times a week. I got it at sephora and a bottle lasts me around a year and a half. So far it is one of the best face tanning lotions I have found! I didn't have any issues with breakouts or skin irritation with this product
Emmanuel G.
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
May 1, 2017, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning for Face and Décolleté, 125ml
Este no es uno de mis productos de bronceado favoritos pero no es malo del todo. No me gusta su olor, huele fuerte y para que tengas el bronceado que deseas tienes que usarlo muchas veces para tener el acabo que deseas. Es pegajoso.

This isn't one of my favorite's self-taning product but isn't bad at all. I don't like how it smells and feel. Is sticky and smells really bad.