Clarins Lip Colour Tint, No. 10 Guava, 0.07 Ounce

by Clarins

This sheer treatment conditions and nourishes lips offers subtle, soft color with a hint of sparkle lips are plumped up and stays moist all day gives a delicate, fruity fragrance experiences a completely new seduction. You are sure to enjoy this top quality product and experience the ultimate in makeup satisfaction.

This sheer treatment conditions & nourishes lips.; Offers subtle, soft color with a hint of sparkle.; Original 100% authenitc

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clarins Lip Colour Tint, No. 10 Guava, 0.07 Ounce!
Providence, RI
Absolutely in love with this product. My lips are almost always chapped and I have a terrible habit of licking my lips. These two factors make it nearly impossible for me to wear lipstick for longer than a half hour. This is the ONLY product I have found that stays on and doesnt dry my lips out. Will be a customer for life.

Looking for your answer?