Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick

by Clarins

6 hours of non-stop moisture and hold.
Creamy, moisture-rich formula deposits intense colour and a delicate satin sheen to lips. Enriched with soothing Mango Oil and moisturizing organic Marsh Samphire—Joli Rouge comforts, conditions and nourishes lips for 6 hours. Available in 16 lip-loving shades. Dermatologist-tested.

Is this lipstick durable?
Does it stays long on lips?
Does this lipstick have a lot of shimmer in it, or is it more of a matte color?
Start your review of Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick!
Mountain view, CA
Review for: 705 Soft Berry
Joli Rouge has Mango oil and Organic Marsh Samphire extract. The combination of those two things makes for the smoothest most moisturizing lipstick I've ever tried. I will not buy anything else. Everytime I have, I regret it. The color range in beautiful especially for Rose colored lips.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: 744 Soft Plum
I have been very this winterberry color lipstick for the last few months. It's the perfect color during the winter. This brand lipstick does not smudge or dry your lips which is important to pull off this bold color. I would recommend this brand.
Rosamond , CA
Purchased at: Dillard's
I love love love these lipsticks and I'm slowly building a signature collection for myself. They are vibrant, highly pigmented and fairly long lasting lipsticks. They make my lips look youthful and moisturized. The packaging is luxurious and looks great on display but I literally pull this out to wear quite often. Highly recommend. Can't say enough good things.
Rockville Ctr, NY
I like this product, it is backed by a good quality name and comes in a variety of nice shades. I like that the lip stick doesn’t dry out my lips yet the color lasts a long time. I tend to wear more lipsticks in the summer and this is a great product that I will continue to use.
Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick uploaded by Janiette leidy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 742 Joli Rouge
JoliRouge 3 lipsticks of the same color, with totally different finishes, thinking of all tastes. Here we have one with a matte finish, a brilliant and a humectant that is very steep, almost shiny. Mine are in color Joli Rouge (Plum). My favorite finish is always the matte, it usually has more pigmentation and a better duration on the lips. And yours, what is it?
This is a great lipstick. I love the color because it is a true red not too blue and not too orange. The formula is glossy and makes my lips look larger than they actually are which is always a plus! So awesome.
I love this product it’s kind of a sheer lipstick that just makes your Lips look nice and healthy. It was discounted at marshalls so they might be discontinuing but I love it for an everyday flushed kind of look .
Emerson, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 705 Soft Berry
I’ve bought this lipstick several times now. My lips tend to dry out easily and when I use other lipstick my lips peel. This one keeps my lips hydrated without looking to glossy. The color is long lasting.
Vernon, CA
Love this lipstick - the soft berry is really easy to wear everyday - i;m on my 6th one and love it.t has a very buttery texture which feels good on the lips, but doesn't last quite as long as I had expected, considering it is called "Long Wearing." If you drink as cup of tea or coffee, it will disappear. -
Edgewater, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this lipstick. It makes my lip very soft. It doesn’t last long and hence one less star but I love how the color wears and it’s not drying.