BY CLARINS

6 hours of nonstop moisture plus shine! Clarins’ new Shine Booster+ complex—combined with tiny pearlescent pigments—magnifies the reflection of light upon the lips for spectacular sparkle and lasting color brilliance. Keeps lips comfortable and perfectly plumped with Organic Marsh Samphire. Nourishes, softens and smoothes with Mango Oil.

Love X.
It smells absolutely amazing! It's hydrating and pigmented the way I like it! I even got one for my mom -- since she's picky about the case, the color, texture and smell -- and she's actually really liking it a lot! I don't care about the case that much but everything else is fair game!
Anastasia F.
Review for: Clarins 'Joli Rouge' Perfect Shine Sheer Lipstick - 32 Hot Pink more...
I love Clarins lipsticks! Someone gave this to me and I’m obsessed! I don’t wear this too often because it’s very bold and I’m more of a nude kind of girl. But the packaging is so pretty and sleek! I would totally buy more of these!
Avani E.
New Rochelle, NY
Review for: Clarins Joli Rouge Brillant, 22 Coral Dahlia more...
Clarins Joli Rouge gives you a creamy, moisture-rich feeling.
The color lasts around 6 hrs.

This lipstick contains organic Marsh Samphire which ensures long-lasting moisture for soft and supple lips, Mango oil, and Vitamin E derivatives to protect lips from the harmful effects of free radicals!

Great lipstick is more than just brilliant color, it must take care of your lips if it is going to spend all that time on them 😂

It is also a great blush!
Sally A.
Like pretty much the whole range in this line but Fig #06 is the one I keep buying when I run out.

I don't know about you but matte lipsticks do not work for me - I always think they make me look a little dead. And lipsticks with heavy coverage also bother me. I don't care if what I like isn't Au Courant right now - because what is is bound to change as soon as you've bought it anyway and what good is it if you never use it? These fancy lipsticks aren't cheap you know. I just gave away 3 pricey lipsticks because I thought I should branch out but ended up hating them. Over $90 down the drain!

It doesn't hurt either that Clarins has some of the best smelling products around. Joli Rouge Brilliant Perfect Shine Lipsticks smell great and don't taste weird. I'll be upset when the line is discontinued. But that's the risk you run if you decide to get all dependent on a bit of makeup.
Afnan A.
Tallahassee, FL
I have two of these, and I absolutely love them! They are perfect for everyday and for night time paired with a Smokey eye! They feel really comfortable on the lips, and are very moisturizing. They are pretty sheer but buildable as well.
Maylen N.
West New York, NJ
A mí me ha gustado. Su textura es agradable. El acabado es muy lindo. Además este color rojo da una impresión espectacular para cualquier ocasión.
Jade H.
Use this all the time and it isn't bad at all. It does not rub off nor does it smear as much as the other. And it's a beautiful color red.
Taylie F.
Modesto , CA
Great color on me and I love how it doesn't smear or smudge it is a great lipstick and I would recconmend it to anyone
Lily H.
Rocky Point, NC
These lip sticks are so creamy and smooth. I love them and use them often. Best lip sticks I have found on the market.
Natalia P.
I love how shinny and smooth it leaves my lips also I love that it last for a food period of time unlike other brands.
Jeanneth A.
This lipstick have a good pigmentation?
Mia S.
Would this color look good on medium brown skin tones with warm yellow to gold undertones?
Shalini S.
Edmonton, Alberta
How smooth is this?
Anastasia O.
New Castle, DE
Which shade is the most vibrant and intensive?