BY CLARINS

This intense self tanner promotes that envious, tropical-looking tan for any skin tone. The tinted liquid offers an easy and streak-free application and dries quickly. You will see an immediate bronze colour that will deepen and develop over several hours. The vitamin-packed and long-lasting formula will keep your skin soft and give it a rich, tanned appearance day after day.

Brandi M.
After stopping the use of tanning beds, I have searched for the perfect self Tanner for about 2 years now. 90% of the tanners I have found have left my skin looking spoty and the smell was unbearable. Finally, I stumbled upon this Clarins self tanner and it's the best ever! left my skin looking natural with no gross smell. The Tanner lasted for about 8 days, with only applying a small amount to my face after wanting a darker color. It was very easy to apply, but I would suggest using a cotton ball for the face application. It does say face tanner, but I like to use it all over for a healthy even glow.
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
This is my favorite tanning item! It gives such a nice glow to the face and goes on nice. It doesn't feel gross cuz it's liquid
Danielle R.
This looks so natural. I don't look orange. It isn't streaky at all. It just looks like i have bronze healty skin.
Daniela V.
Chula Vista, CA
Won't have tou lookimg orangey. Applies on smoothly and totally mess free. Def recommend
Amanda W.
Sydney, NS
It's an alright Moisturizer but I like the natural looking tan it gives me. The scent isn't very strong which is a plus.
How long does it stay on for?