BY CLARINS #74 in Lip Gloss

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Part make-up. Part skincare. One lip-loving formula! All the color-shine of a gloss—with treatment benefits your lips will feel good about. Acacia micro-pearls and vegetable waxes nourish, protect, soften and plump. Soothes the senses with a delicate vanilla scent. Wear alone, or top off your lipstick for the glossiest lips around.

• I don't usually use lip gloss, and I'm worried it'll be t...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love love love! It is very moisturizing and lasts all day, it gives the lips a light color and enough shine that wont make others uncomfortable " in 9 reviews
  • "AMAZING! I got this as a gift in a box with three different shades, I LOVE the texture and the way it looks. Super glossy, doesn't take a lot of product either. It doesn't have any shimmer or sparkles, it's very natural colored but very glossy. Love. " in 8 reviews
  • "This is the best lip balm/conditioner on the market! It checks off everything on the list that you could be looking for - moisturizing, tastes good, smells good, easy/clean application (no sticking fingers into jars), tinted in a variety of colors, and long lasting! I have a few colors and use daily with or without makeup" in 4 reviews
  • "It doesn't have any shimmer or sparkles, it's very natural colored but very glossy." in 1 review
  • "It softens the lips, add just the right amount of colour for that perfect shade that will make people think your lips are naturally perfect." in 1 review
Gielle K.
Review for: 03 Nude Shimmer more...
These are the most beautiful and comfortable lip glosses of all time! I don't even know what to call this, it's not as sticky or shimmery as a gloss but it's an amazing product. I wish more people would try this, it's one of the things that has made a difference for my lips!
Valentina F.
Yes yes! This lip gloss is a yes on all accounts. A bit pricey and not much pigment, BUT it keeps your lips moisturizers and plumped. And this is why it's a yes for me. I've noticed that other lipsticks dry out my lips, especially mattes, but this one helps them. It's like a balm, but it works towards restoring your lips while providing a bit of color.
Alexandra M.
Review for: 01 Rose Shimmer more...
This is hands down my favorite daytime lip product. It is hydrating with a light wash of color lots of shine and no sticky goopy feeling. I got this as a sample with purchase used it once turned around a bought a full a size product. It really feels luxurious and hydrating but looks like a beautiful gloss
Patricia L.
Franklin sq, NY
When I was in high school I used to steal this from my mother ALLLLLL the time because I would always get compliments on my lips! This gloss is so perfect and the packaging is amazing. It's a higher price point but it's totally worth the extra money because the formula is A+. It definitely gives you a luxury feeling even if you aren't having a full glam moment .
Lauren T.
I only just discovered this product last month when my friend gave me a Clarins sample pack for Christmas. It makes my lips look and feel soft and perfect. It's more of a gloss than a color but it's perfect! I can't wait to buy a full size one!
Linda H.
This is my absolutely favourite lipgloss. It's a little expensive, but you get what you pay for! It's really easy to apply, the light vanilla scent is amazing! I recommend this product especially because it's very moisturising and the color is very beautiful.
Ivette A.
Glossy and balmy with a hint of color!!! Need I say more?? The best thing about these lip perfectors in addition to the hydration they provide is that they are NOT sticky nor do they give you that horrible white rim around your lips. Great product all the way!!!
Shannen B.
Port Elizabeth
I'm not one for gloss but this is absolutely stunning. It's not sticky at all and it hydrates the lips very well. It also has a divine vanilla scent and if you do happen to get some in your mouth the taste isn't bad at all
Leandra M.
Los Angeles, CA
My all time fav lip gloss! I have it in all the pink and peach shades that compliment my fair freckled skin. This gloss is amazing! It has just a hint of color and it's not sticky, like at all! Perfect for an impromptu make out sesh!
Kayla L.
The beauty of this lip perfector is that it's a 3-in-1 product. It moisturizes as a base (a sheer layer beneath lip product); it perfects as a top layer (hello, gorgeous glossy finish!); and it plumps your pout no matter how you wear it. I love pairing this with the new Joli Rouge lipsticks for extra shine and sleekness without stickiness or sparkles. New buyers beware: if you slather this on like a drugstore lip gloss, it WILL feel thick. Clarins is GENTLE. Work in layers. Start sheer. The initial stickiness will melt away with the heat of your lips, and as long as you don't slather it on like butter on bread, you don't have to worry about it messing up any other lip products you're wearing.
Kathrine R.
Soenderborg
I don't usually use lip gloss, and I'm worried it'll be too glossy, is that the case?

back